2002 FORD Explorer XLT 4WD Dark Blue

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
SO, we have a 2002 FORD Explorer XLT for sale. Diane is the one and only owner of this truck, it has 152,000.00 EASY miles on it. Never off road, no towing etc... it it in very good shape both inside and out. No rust, int is GREAT shape... 4WD, 4.0 6 cyl dark blue

Everything on the truck works fine, just had the AC topped off and blows very very cold....

Trade in will only bring about 3K, and the KBB is much higher than that...

If we can get an offer of 3K or above, I would like to see this truck go to family that needs good reliable transportation. If not, it will get traded in when the F-450 arrives Oct. 10th ish is what we are thinking so make an offer soon please as truck is sitting in the garage at our lake house..and would need to get it down here.

If you are interested or know of anyone who may be interested PM me and I will get right back to you.

Thanks for reading,

Ken

:beer::beer:

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Where's your lake house>??? Is it close to CT>??? If so, LMK and maybe you won't have to bring it back down!

V8Mustang1967

Established Member
Do you have any pictures? I am located in Ohio and i am very interested. I need a DD. Which lake? Buckeye Lake by chance?

Also if you could email them to [email protected] Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread