FOR SALE: 2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 6.8l V10

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 6.8l V10. White over tan with tan leather interior. Power everything and in great shape. I have owned the car since 2008 and am the second owner. I purchased it with 95000 miles. Has 234168 miles on it now. I am selling due to buying new truck. This is mainly a vacation vehicle and tow rig for the boat and travel trailer. Just recently went to Lake Powell and make about two Lake Havasu trips a month from Victorville, Ca. Located currently in Victorville. Vehicle is serviced with Amsoil fluids throughout and just recently had the driveshaft rebuilt and balanced along with the transfer case to transmission seal replaced due to a small leak. Transmission was serviced and oil was just changed. A/c system was completely gone through last summer with all new hoses, condenser, compressor, evaporator, dryer, blower motor and resistor. Cooling system was gone through as well with new radiator and all the hoses. Brakes are Power stop Z36 rotors and pads. Rear pads are new and fronts have about 10000 miles on them. Tires are 295/75-16 Cooper AT Tires with about 20000 miles and are a little over 2 years old. Shocks have about 5000 miles on them. Has K&N cold air intake and magnaflow muffler. I replaced the drivers seat bottom and foam last summer as well. Car drives great and is in good over all shape for the mileage. Only thing that does not work at the moment is power pedals. Has limo tint all the way around with a brand new windshield (rock hit it on Lake Powell trip). Vehicle now has new catalytic converter due to theft as of November 2023. Also has brand new motorcraft battery. Clear AZ title in hand. Feel free to call or text at (760) 963-2004 or message me on here with any questions. Asking $12995 obo. Open to offers. See additional posts for pictures and videos.

IMG_1859.JPGIMG_1858.JPGIMG_1860.JPGIMG_1861.JPGIMG_1862.JPGIMG_1863.JPGIMG_1864.JPGIMG_1865.JPGIMG_2985.jpgIMG_1867.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread