Did i pay a fair price for this truck. Im happy even if i overpaid

• YES

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NO

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Dusten

Established Member
Yeah that's the one.. I have a 10.90 run of his on my phone, I watch over and over for the blower whine:D

I hear ya, but wouldn't need 11's..Heck my Car doesn't even run that...

So How much of an undertaking is it to get the M122 GT500 blower swapped on ?
Its doable. Its yet to prove worth it. Theyve yet to out perform anything elae thats a bolt on setup. And by the time you've bought all the parts, the cost difference is negligible.

Here is marty's truck last year before he went 9" and shed 200lbs

I can't find his 9.70 pass. This is the second fastest 2.3 whipple truck in the country

Thadahminator

Established Member
Wow, Clean Lightning OP.. I'll be watching out for you around the south end. What are your first impressions of it? Someone mentioned Lightning in the vehicle disappointment thread....
maybe some people think this truck isnt as impressive as it used to be but every time i drive it i have a smile and i love it. Thats all i am concerned with. Do love the truck

Tparlin

I paid $19k for a one owner truck with 19400 miles. I dont think either of us stole our trucks but I shopped a long time and can tell you you have one of the lower mileage lightnings in the country and at a fair price. Good job Brotha!

FireGuy

Clear As Mud
Established Member
If your happy, you got a deal. I would not sell my 2002 at that price with 18 k on it and it is not stock.

Dunny

I'M RICK JAMES....
Established Member
Congrats brother!!!! You're happiness makes it worth it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Dunny

I'M RICK JAMES....
Established Member
EXCELLENT Steal! Not a deal but a Steal. Congrats!!! You are gonna love it. Stock is perfect as is. Daily driver ...perfect!!!!

Thadahminator

Established Member
EXCELLENT Steal! Not a deal but a Steal. Congrats!!! You are gonna love it. Stock is perfect as is. Daily driver ...perfect!!!!

Yeah your right haha. Shes at about 11400 miles now. No longer stock though. Doing a center console swap right now, added some subwoofers, new headunit, and a new hood. Still lots of things im going to do but slowly. Took me a few months to decided i was going to make it my own unique L.

Attachments

• IMG_6670.jpg
    IMG_6670.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_6680.jpg
    IMG_6680.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_6706.JPG
    IMG_6706.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_6679.jpg
    IMG_6679.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 333

Dusten

Established Member
I'd like to check it out when I get back to Washington. You can go for a ride in mine if you want

Users who are viewing this thread