2001 SVT Cobra - Michigan

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
I have a 2001 black cobra coupe I am selling. I bought it in 2009 with 97,000 miles on it, as of today it has 114,500 miles. This was my daily driver commuting mostly to school and work, mainly highway miles. I believe I am the 4th owner and the car has always been taken good care of. I never beat it to hell or anything, although it has been driven like a performance car time to time. overall everything is in great working condition. The car has some tasteful mods which include:
BBK cold air intake
Accufab 62 mm throttle body
UPR under drive pullies
Zex spark plugs
Bassani off road X pipe
Borla Stinger catback
H and R race springs with spring isolators
4.10 gears(rear end rebuilt with new posi, bearings etc)
Tuned by Lidio of Alternative Auto
17x9 black fr500 replicas with 245-45/17 proxes 4 tires in the front
17x9 black fr500 replicas with 275-40/17 bfg g-force tires out back
Angel Eye projector headlights
Stainless steel bumper inserts
NEW as of March 2010:
ceramic brake pads
rotors
OEM shocks/struts
tailshaft seal replaced on transmission
Tires still have good tread left on them
I am sure im missing something but thats the bulk of it. The car has a few flaws such as small rock and paint chips in the paint, as most 100,000 mile cars do. The rear spoiler is starting to chip as well. The interior is in great shape except for a tear on the drivers seat due to wear, but thats about it for the interior. everything works great on the car, and with the gear/tune combo it runs and pulls really hard. I love this car and wouldnt sell if I were not going the route of buying a terminator. Oil changed every 3k miles with mobil 1 synthetic. Asking price is $11,000.00 but I am open to offers, so let me know. Email: [email protected] i check often, otherwise call/text 1(586)504-0032 my name is Jamie. Sorry but I am not interested in trades, as I want to move this to get into a termi.
The car looks as is in my sig/ profile picture, can text or email more upon request. thanks

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
bump
im going to look at a terminator tonight, would like someone to buy this. new asking price is $10,000.00 obo

JS01SNAKE

Established Member
bump
price is $10,000.00, but make an offer. im looking to move this, have another car im looking to buy. i can text pics, cant post them untill tonight because im using my phone. number is above

Users who are viewing this thread