2001 roush stage 2 hp?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Only upgrades to stage 2 are like suspension work, brakes and maybe a cai or something.

cnnrlck

Established Member
should be about the same as a GT...air intake is really only the factory upgrade that would affect power, the rest is just suspension upgrades

rodthestud

Vette Smoker
Established Member
Im fixing to pick up my 2002 stage 2 tomorrow i just bought. This bad boy is built cammed supercharged and has ported heads. If it wasnt for that i wouldnt have bought it. Just a mustang with a roush body kit and suspension. Stage 3 is a different story.

LilRoush

M112'd Roush x2
Established Member
Im fixing to pick up my 2002 stage 2 tomorrow i just bought. This bad boy is built cammed supercharged and has ported heads. If it wasnt for that i wouldnt have bought it. Just a mustang with a roush body kit and suspension. Stage 3 is a different story.

The Roush suspension/big brakes made a big difference in the car over a GT. Add the other S2 options like the Roush seats etc... and you have a very different car.

rodthestud

Vette Smoker
Established Member
The Roush suspension/big brakes made a big difference in the car over a GT. Add the other S2 options like the Roush seats etc... and you have a very different car.

Well i picked up my roush last week and boy you are right. The suspension on this car makes the car hug the road. It feels like it can take some corners. I was surprised how good it felt. Makes my 2011 mustang gt feel like it has crappy suspension.

musclemustangcb

Established Member
I have 2000 stage 2. 5.0 modular stroker, mhs blower cams and springs,ported pi heads, victor efi intake with 6061 upper, cobra fuel tank with twin svt focus pumps, big 8 rib, vortech v2 s trim at 16psi......shut it down t 6200 due to insufficient fuel ( need a bap) 500rwhp 423 tq sae corrected.......she's an animal!

Users who are viewing this thread