2001 Mustang GT - Georgia

maple

Established Member
I am posting this for a friend of mine. Car is located in Georgia, post has contact information.

Im selling my 2001 Mustang GT. Car currently has 87,xxx miles on it and is still running like new. Interior is a 9.5/10 and exterior is
about an 8/10 as it does a few tiny spots from highway driving. I have taken very good care of this car with regular oil changes, filter
checks, even fresh brake fluid. The car has never been drag raced and never abused. Here is a list of the mods:

Mach 1 Front Grill Delete
Shorty Antennae
~13% Tint
Eibach Prokit Lowering Springs
KYB Struts and Shocks
Steeda Heavy Front Sway bar with Billet Hard mounts
Heavy Duty end links
Front strut tower brace 3 point
Rear Shock tower brace not-welded
Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber Plates
Maximum Motorsport Upper and Lower Boxed Control Arms
Steeda Adjustable Rear Swaybar (non-Nascar style)
Steeda Triax Short Throw Shifter
Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable
Diablo Sport 93 octane tune with OBDII Handheld Tuner
FRPP 3.73 Final Drive Gear
Speed Bleeder one way valve bleeder screws
Hawk Performance Metallic Brake pads
Mach 1 Wheels

Car is responsive, reliable and comfortable to drive, even with all of the suspension mods. All mods have been installed within the last 15k miles
and most original parts are still on hand. Only stock parts I do not have are stock springs, shocks, struts, final drive gear, shifter, control
arms and wheels. If a tight suspension is not what you are looking for, I can reinstall the original parts and we can work out a difference with
the price.

I am asking $9800 as is, but as usual, money talks. Make me a reasonable offer and I will consider it, but know that I do not HAVE to sell this car.
I am just looking for more of a project car, preferably a Mach 1. Or a 600cc Sports bike (R6 or GSXr preferably). If you have a trader offer, let me
know. Contact Josh via call or text at 478-697-4993. No calls after 9pm EST during the week please.

car-edit.jpg

2011-06-30_19-36-48_369.jpg

2011-06-30_19-39-24_409.jpg

0330101929.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread