2001 L. Brochure....

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
I called the SVT hotline about 2wks ago and asked if they could send me the new 2001 L. brochure....at first the guy told me it was only available through my dealer,but after telling him my dealer didn't even know about the svt "loaner" car,he quickly sent one out to me.
I have to say this thing is awsome! the "book" is a lightning only brochure and it rocks! I would recommend you call svt right away and tell them to send you one......best of all it was free!

P.S.
I got my baby back w/a brand spanking new engine,and unless my mind is playing tricks on me,this one for being stock seems to pull better than my original stock engine........the JDM goodies are going back in soon already put in the filter,waiting for the breather cap (hopefully today), muffler,and Jim to finish reburning my chip w/his new warm weather program,after that WATCH OUT!

2001Bolt

Established Member
What happened to your 2001 Motor???

Did I understand you correctly that you just got your new motor in your Bolt??? What happen to the first one?

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Hey guys sorry for not answering back quickly,but according to SVT,anyone who purchases a 2001 SVT,gets a complimentary loaner car if your car/truck needs to stay at the dealer overnight.
when I had trouble w/truck I made sure I told the candy asses at my dealer about it.They tried giving me the runaround so I took it up the chain of command,untill I got my rental(paid for by them).
SWEEEEETTTT.

Chainsaw13

Established Member
2001SVTMAN's right. Mine came with the packet of info about the SVTOA, Bondurant driving school, etc.

I don't know if this applies to earlier models.

Bob

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Actually.....
This whole loaner car thing applies only to owners of 2001 SVT'S..
at least that what my packet says.

Users who are viewing this thread