Just slithering through
Established Member
Rob
260-355-8986
Located in Myrtle Beach, Sc
2001 Mustang GT, auto, 4.6, 89K miles
Gauging interest-- 7,000 or best reasonable offer

For sale: 2001 Mustang GT, Zinc Yellow in color, 89,000 miles

Interior- Charcoal leather seats, door panel cups painted yellow to match exterior paint

3 pillar gauges which include-- water temp, oil pressure, and voltage. (glowshift digitals) (Voltage is hooked up currently, the other two are not though am including the sending units and wiring to get guages reading correct)
Aftermarket kenwood Cd player with a "bazooka" style 10' sub with attached amp in the trunk, along with all the other mach 460 stereo system in proper working order
89,000 miles

Exhaust- Mac o/r x pipe with mac mufflers finishing off with 3" rolled mac tips. Has a raspy, mean sounding tone. Not too annoying loud but is noticeable
Engine light is on due to the o/r x. Can scan the computer and show you exactly.

Wheels- Powdercoated black, 01 GT stock wheels with yellow horse on center cap. Tires on 245/45/17 Kumho Ecsta, have approx, 4000-5000 miles on tires (purchased in october 2014( have receipt as well).
No camber wear, no odd misbalanced issues either. 90% tread

Brake- All rotors and pads were replaced in October, 2014 as well with OE styled replacements. Calipers were painted blue at that time. No pulsing or pulling in brake system.

Engine- SR brand fender well cold air intake with new filter. No issues with this either. Not a big difference though it did clean up the engine bay and did notice a small change in runability and driveability for the better.

Body- Zinc yellow painted, clean body, one scratch on the trunk lid above driver side tailight from the mainainence at my apartment complex, rubbing a ladder on it. Has been touched up though not perfect.
Hood stripe, rear deck lid has been painted on professionally and looks better than a decal could ever look.
American Muscle fuel door. All lights are in good shape and work properly as they should. Large Yellow Mustang Decal on the rear window.

Heat and A/c work as they should. No none issues on the vehicle.

Reason for selling is my fiance (which this is her car) is pregnant and we are getting married in September. Time for the mustang of hers to go so she can continue paying on her New Ford Edge-- no need for both of the mustangs at the same time.
Asking 7,000 or best reasonable offer. No low balling kind of offers, be reasonable. Text 260-355-8986. Car is in myrtle beach, sc. No rush as we will not be moving back to Indiana until October.

I can get pics posted in the next few days since I am currently at work until 1230, Wednesday through Saturday.

Thank you, Rob 260-355-8986 Text me or post questions here.

MayoSVT

Just slithering through
Established Member
image_zpsgviiwodj.jpg

Most recent pic of the yellow gt. I'll have more over the next few days.

Price is best reasonable offer. Definitely not set in stone.

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread