2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT, 74k miles, Houston, TX

needforspeed502

Established Member
Price drop to 13k

For sale is my 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT. It is Laser Red Metallic and has 74k miles on it. It runs great with no problems at all. The exterior and interior are in great shape, with the only flaws being 2 small dings. It being a Cobra has all the options, PW, PL, Cruise, A/C blows cold, Great Mach 460 stereo and 6 disc CD changer, and traction control just to mention a few. Below is a list of new parts and modifications on the car.

Modifications:

03/04 Cobra t56 transmission

Steeda Shifter

King Cobra clutch (less than 5k miles)

4.10 rear end gears (brand new with seals and bearings, less than 1k miles)

K&N intake filter

Bassani off-road X-pipe

Custom Catback exhaust, sounds great

Diablosport Predator handheld tuner

Optima yellow top battery

Brand new NGK tr55 spark plugs

Ford Racing lowering springs

Subframe connectors

I might be missing a few but that is all that is done to the car. Even with the gears the car gets about 20-24 mpg because of the 6spd transmission. I am selling the car to pay for my last year of college. You can reach me by email, or by phone anytime at 281-732-2630. Feel free to leave a message if i dont answer. I also have many more pictures available on request. If you would like to see the car just let me know, you will not be dissapointed.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1016723162.html

Last edited:

needforspeed502

Established Member
Haha yah it will be detailed completely before sold, and ill prolly clean the engine bay this weekend and get new pics up. Yah im asking 16k

jesusphreak

Newby For Life
Established Member
didn't you have this posted for 10k on craigslist a month or two ago?

When I was looking for mine a little over a month ago one just like this was for sale, I called and talked to the people a couple of times and it seemed to have similar mods as this one, but they didn't know crap about it, I was scared it was someone wanting to kidnap someone when they came to look at a dirt cheap cobra or something bad, I chocked it up to if it seems too good to be true it probably is.
Actually those pictures look just like it.....

jesusphreak

Newby For Life
Established Member
ok well someone stole those pics of your car cause they were identicle,, it was same color, same miles, same tranny, thats what made me stop going after it, they said it had a 6 speed and i was like did you put that in, and they said no silly, they came that way stock, i was like hmmmm this seems legit.... maybe not
the Craigslist ad didnt' say anyhting but miles and color and you had to call to get mods (they didn't say any of those other ones you have listed just the 6 speed).
Good luck selling, sorry I had you confused.
I was thinking you picked it up to resell since they were only asking 10k.

Last edited:

needforspeed502

Established Member
Oh dang, that pretty scary someone was trying to scam with my photos! You said it was listed on houston craigslist? Weird. Thanks for the good luck!

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Hmmm, where in Tomball cus I live off of 249 and Hardenstore Rd.... I might have to sleep on this overnight

needforspeed502

Established Member
I live off of 249 and zion, right by tomball high school. But im going to A&M so im up there during the week, but im home almost every weekend. And im done with school in 2 weeks so ill be in Tomball full time then. You have my number, let me know if you want to come see it.

Users who are viewing this thread