2001 "eliminator 5.1L" Cobra ?

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Because there isn't an eliminator. Chances are that person bought it from someone that told them it's a special edition.

Zemedici

Established Member
I stumbled across this Craigslist ad for a 2001 Cobra, with 5.1 decals on it claiming to be an "eliminator" I have never heard of such a car and couldn't find any info on it online. Anyone know what this is? Here's the link to the ad.

http://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/4837120455.html

Eliminator edition cobra

I'll add it to my collection, along with my Ray Charles eyeglasses, christopher reeve Nikes, Stephen Hawking Golf clubs, and Helen Keller Football helmet.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
And is it elimator or illuminator, lololol

Them taillights though. Go nice with the backwards cobras

Samwebb

Established Member
That's what my first guess was. Just wanted to see if anyone had seen such a thing before since it claims 10 were made.

Nightmare90gt

Established Member
You can tell that car is just a stock cobra it's a shame how some people represent there cars. I hope he doesn't scam anyone into it. 14k what a joke.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
Definitely fake! If you can't find it through a search on here, it's mostly likely nonexistent!

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Has anyone emailed him these threads? Now that theres two I feel like it should be done.. Where do people come up with these things 6 out of 10 was icing on the cake

Users who are viewing this thread