2001 Cobra vs 200? Vet - NO BS!

HISSS

Hell yea boy.. wow did this make me feel good. :D
3 99-2000 year vets in 1 day, two on a city street and one on the highway. The best was a new hot red convertible, this is how he story goes.

I met up with some stang buddies to coast up and down Archer. One friend pulls up and tells me to race this 97 supped up GT telling me ill give me a run for my money, hell yea I say and proceed to blow his ass away at the next light. :r: Then a 98 Z28 pulls up starting shit and to my luck again a red light. I gladly handed him his ass with a smile,:D at this point I feel great smoked 2 cars in under a min.:rolling: I look in my rear view mirror to see if I can spot my friends and all I see is the lights of a Vet pulling mad on my ass.:eek: OMFG what do we have here its a red light up ahead, I get this chill all over my body as my adrenaline kicks in and im thinking to myself don’t **** this up.:uh oh: Well before we get to the light it changes green and we are rolling at about 20-25mph side by side, I drop the snake into 2nd gear rev it to about 5000 RPM and drop it, he does the same. I have a lead of about 2-3 feet on him, as my rpm’s go up im pulling on him MAD watching him fall back through the corner of my eye, at about 7000 RPM in 2nd gear I have a 1-1/2 to 2 car lead at least ( I cant see him looking left and I see lights in the side mirror):rolling: throw it into 3rd and I hand him his ass.:p With great pride and joy I proceeded and wave goodbye out my window to the schmuck. We pull up to the next light, hes screaming at me… OK ASSHOLE YOU THINK YOUR ****ING FAST LETS GO AGAIN, ****ING PUSSY BLA BLA BLA… :shocked: :fm: I look over with a great big smile on my face,:D than his girl in the passenger seat starts begging me not to race again I mean to the point of crying.:cryying: Im laughing my ass off and rev at the homo, Im watching his face turn a nice shade of red possibly trying to mach his car.:fm: Just as we are about to launch a semi pulls out and into my lane, well this prick lays a patch and speeds away when he knows I cant do anything. ****ing Worm.:rolleyes: My friends pull up screaming saying I beat his ass bad by at least 2-3 cars, I pet my snake and tell him good boy (not the one eyed trouser snake you pervs). :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

Last edited:

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice kill, I can believe a 2001 cobra beating a 99-00 vette. there 0-60 times are almost the same so it would most likely come down to the driver of the car.:007::

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Hey guys let the man post all the damn smilies he wants, he deserves it! He just opened a six pack of whoop ass on a Vette.The girlfriend crying part kills me (.....lol......lol.....)
Good Kill bud! :)

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Outstanding!

One of the 'vettes downfalls are those damn run-flat tires. The ZO6 stomps all over the stock 'vette because it doesn't come with those hard assed run flats, not because it has 20 or 40 more HP.

Good Kills!

Hitman

SVT "Cleaner"
Established Member
Lurking in the darkness,monitoring your every move
Hey I'm as happy as all of you that he is flying our banner high and doing us all proud BUT...I almost had a seizure reading that post. Didn't they outlaw smilies in Japan because kids were going into fits?:D That was just a flagrant abuse of smilie privileges."Dat's what I tink."

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Hitman
Hey I'm as happy as all of you that he is flying our banner high and doing us all proud BUT...I almost had a seizure reading that post. Didn't they outlaw smilies in Japan because kids were going into fits?:D That was just a flagrant abuse of smilie privileges."Dat's what I tink."

Tell me about it. I thought I was developing ADD. I couldn't keep focus on my place in the story because the damn smiley's kept my eyes wandering. :D

Users who are viewing this thread