2001 Cobra vert, 38,993 miles

Lynusan

Established Member
This is quite possibly the most painful thing I've ever had to do but I am officially putting my cobra up for sale. I've listed it before but then backed out of sales because I wasn't quite ready to give it up but now it's just time let someone else have her that will really enjoy her. Sadly, I've picked up another hobby and I really needed to choose between the two and my jeep just gets me to a lot more places.

I bought this car March 2010 so I've had it for 2 years. I used to drive it whenever I had the opportunity but she's just sat for almost the last year with less than 2000 miles put on the clock. Currently she has 38,993 miles on the odometer.

The engine is basically unmolested with only a few mods. She has a K&N Cold air and magna flow cutback exhaust. I have the original parts though that can go with the car. The paint is literally flawless with not a single rock chip or ding in it. Tires are all new as well. I had the wiper cowl and wiper blades painted white to match and had the intention of painting the blade arms white also but never got around to it. The interior just as perfect. I have 2 sets of front cobra floor mats. I had bought a 2nd pair off of someone that wrecked their cobra and I put the original ones away so they were in perfect condition for shows.

I don't have a ton of photos (I spent more time enjoying driving it than I did taking photos of it) but I will post what I've got. Sorry I'm not more of a photographer. The car has never been on a track and I would love to say I even knew how to street race but I bought the car because I looked good in it...and it was even better when it had my girlfriends in it too. It's always been parked in the garage since I'm lucky enough to have a 3car garage. Asking price $13,500. If I get my asking price I'll include a matching two piece tonneau that I had custom for the car as well.

You can pm me here but it's much quicker to email or call/text me. My email is [email protected] and my phone is 707-659-6679. I'm located near Colorado Springs, despite the California phone number.

IMG00065-20100529-1622.jpg

IMG00090-20100805-1209.jpg

IMG00062-20100529-1609.jpg

DSCN0449.jpg

DSCN0451.jpg

IMG_6906.jpg

IMG_6890.jpg

2011-08-28192115.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread