2001 cobra fs

Jasper302

Established Member
Times are bad. to be able to get a loan on a 8 year old car will take perfect credit and a good down payment. the chances of finding a cash buyer even worse. Get with the times people.

fondani302

Established Member
Thank you mr economics, i think myself and all those on this board are all well aware of that....i realize it may take some time and thats fine...i am open to offers..but we'll see...I work in a dealership and see it everyday, fortunately we im at we havent felt the crunch as much as others..nationwide unemploymet is i thing 11.6% were im at its only 3.1% and we have record construction goin on...thats why im hoping for more of a close to local buyer..but still thought i would keep post goin on this board too

Jasper302

Established Member
Thank you mr economics, i think myself and all those on this board are all well aware of that....i realize it may take some time and thats fine...i am open to offers..but we'll see...I work in a dealership and see it everyday, fortunately we im at we havent felt the crunch as much as others..nationwide unemploymet is i thing 11.6% were im at its only 3.1% and we have record construction goin on...thats why im hoping for more of a close to local buyer..but still thought i would keep post goin on this board too

Yeah sorry bout that. I had to get it out somwhere. Nice car though. Good luck. At least you got couple of bumps.

Users who are viewing this thread