2001 Cobra for sale. $11,500

mikecobra01

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2001 Cobra. Ive had it for about 10 months now. It currently has 100,xxx miles on it, (current mileage is unknown due to 4.10 rear end gears.) Heres a list of things currently done to it:

BBK CAI
BBK Underdrive Pullys
4.10 Gears
Steeda Short Shifter
Flowmaster Mufflers
Cut Springs (1 coil front & rear)
1" wheel spacers
03/04 Cobra front bumper

I just installed new tires about a month ago. They are Kuhmo Ecsta ASX's 255/45R17's. Also had an alignment done alittle over a month ago as well. Ive always changed the oil using Synthetic oil. Im asking $11,500 obo, I may be interested in trades plus cash, just let me know what you have. Heres a few pics:

IMAG00401.jpg

IMAG00391.jpg

IMAG00381.jpg

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Good looking car. GLWS. Let me know if you want to sell the motor separately.

mikecobra01

Established Member
Anyone? I still owe some money on the car, which is why I cant just give it away. But I could something like $8500 plus a decent beater car. (94-98 mustang, etc.)

Im open to offers guys, just throw something out there.

airstang93

Established Member
not telling you to drop the price or anything like that just giving you a heads up.. i paid 8750 for my 01 and it came with a mgw short throw, and eibach lowering springs. it also only has 67,000 miles.. again, not telling you what price to set it at, just giving you a heads up on the market now a days.. glws...

mikecobra01

Established Member
^^I agree that it is a bit high, but I also dont wanna give it away. I am reasonable on the price though.

Just shoot me an offer!

9nineDrkSnake

Established Member
not telling you to drop the price or anything like that just giving you a heads up.. i paid 8750 for my 01 and it came with a mgw short throw, and eibach lowering springs. it also only has 67,000 miles.. again, not telling you what price to set it at, just giving you a heads up on the market now a days.. glws...

Some people will pay more for a car without mods bc they want the comfort that it wasn't ragged on by some young punk. I paid 12k for my 99 with 57k miles all stock elderly owned

mustang3X

Established Member
Some people will pay more for a car without mods bc they want the comfort that it wasn't ragged on by some young punk. I paid 12k for my 99 with 57k miles all stock elderly owned

Comfort?? half the "performance" parts on these cars suck! (a stock shifter is not what I call comfortable).

Quality, properly installed performance parts only enhance these cars.

Last edited:

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member

I got mine for $10.5k with 8,800 in 2009. Mostly stock and elderly owned, it's nice to know when you're spending that kind of money that it hasn't been dogged the piss out of.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Very nice car, GL with the sale. I would love a quasi clone of my car :)

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

Users who are viewing this thread