2001 Cobra Built Motor/Procharged T56!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
have my eye on a few cars guys let me know ASAP have people texting me but the first one with cash is the new owner:)

MWR

YWSOTD
Established Member
How about posting some pics of the car instead of emailing them to everybody?:poke: It would be less work for you and it would help sell the car at the same time.:idea:

How to post pictures>>>>>http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/171549-posting-pictures.html

6150540006large.th.jpg

darkhelmetangry.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SlowProchargedG

Established Member
If I could get some more pictures, I am a serious buyer with cash. In the couple pictures I have seen the car looks really clean, but I would like to see in the car, under the hood, and closer pictures of entire outer car. Thanks

[email protected]

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
the car was Dyno tuned, maxed out the MAF on only 13 LB's...a new MAFIA is only 125 or so on a forum....it put down 507RWHP...the YSI is below its efficiency range...it really starts to shine at 25 PSI

i will not take anything below 15k for this car, only reason i am selling its because i have my eye on another car however im not giving this car away. I just spent 4k on a fuel system and install and havent even driven the car yet.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
also please do not PM me if you are going to tell me about how the fact that it isnt tuned with a new bigger MAF makes it not worth even 15k....if i had a new MAF in the car i would honestly raise the price....i dont need to sell this car its just nathan has a really nice twin car i was looking at. However since 01 Cobras as clean and built as mine arent even worth 15k this might as well be delted. Ill keep this POS thats not worth shit:)

Users who are viewing this thread