2001 Cobra Built Motor/Procharged T56!

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
EDIT!!!::::
back up for sale, had a problem with the car the P1SC headunit seized up was at coastal dyno in tampa FL getting repaired back up for sale however its been upgraded the car now has Corbeau CR1 Seats in it with an MMR rear seat delete and saving the best for last a Vortech YSI blower on it...i also have in my room a full magnafuel return fuel system! The price is raised to 18k with new mods i no longer am really pushing to sell it as hard as i was but i keep getting PM'ed with offers so if the right offer comes along it will go!
Full return fuel system will be in the car and retuned during thanksgiving break! Should put down a safe 650RWHP on pump gas...car is a STEAL any questions please PM me and we can exchange numbers!
I understand the car isnt an 03-04 which you can get for 21k but this car is low miles and built right...which is why if i havent been pushing for it to sell....if it sells im going to get an M3 or a C6 vette so let me know ill do everything i can to help the buyer...the car is at the shop being tuned right now so when it gets back ill post more pictures.

performance red 2001 mustang cobra
23k miles!!!!!(as of 12-29-09)
MPH Built shortblock
Vortech YSI!
8 rib setup
coastal dyno custom boost pipe
turbonetics godzilla BOV
MAC longtubes
mac O/R h pipe
SLP exhaust with bassani mufflers welded in
H&R race springs
T56 Transmission!!!!!!!
Solid axle!
4:10 Gears!!!!
Brand new plugs br7ef's and new nitto 555r's on the rear!
Looking to change things up a bit...Car was in an accident with the old owner but the car is CLEAN!!!!! Gets compliments everytime it leaves the garage!

Price = 16k OBO!

Last edited:

jv101

Established Member
nice looking car!

please send me more pictures/bigger pictures of exterior, interior, motor, any dents/dings/damage

also how much PSI of boost is it pushing now? and how much RWHP is it pushing?

Thanks

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
12 PSI, give ma an email adress and i will take some more pictures tonight, the only "damage" the car has is the front bumper has glue left on it from taking the cobra r lip off, however i am going to have it fixed before the sale! Car is a beast i just am looking at going a different direction

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
will do im not at home atm but tonight i will take some pics for everyone!!!
also i can include an 03-04 spoiler and side scoops and a rear seat delete for extra!

jv101

Established Member
dang already! well if it falls through send those pictures/post em up!

thanks,

BUMP for you!

02silverstang

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
bump for you man thats a good deal built motor complete alone is over 4500 plus another 4000 plus for a supercharger not to include the value of the car at least 8500 . and only asking 14 damm thats a great deal good luck with the sale man nice car ..

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
T56 was 2.5k + install as well i have more receipts in mods than the car is being sold for...and i also bought some stuff used which probally adds another 5k

Users who are viewing this thread