2001 Bullitt with f1a for sale/trade

triple-s

Established Member
Wanting to sell my Bullitt or trade for turbo fox coupe.
MOTOR
forged 281 , built here local using a 03 cobra crank and rods and Manley pistons 8.5.1 compression.bullet racing blower cams, patriot stage 2 heads, elderbrock billet water pump.
FUEL
complete fore return style fuel system with a triple hat but currently only using 2 Stryker 340 pumps ,-8feed and -6 return and 80 pound injectors running e85.
Still has the stock 3650 transmission with mgw short shifter, billet flywheel and spec stage 3 clutch.
Procharger f1a pushing 18 pounds with a 3 core sheet metal inner cooler, big red blow off valve and a sct ba5000 slot style maf.
EXHAUST
Ford racing shorty headers, pipes xpipe magna flow catback
Suspension has eibach pro springs, tokico shocks and struts, maximum motorsports panhard bar and brace with maximum motorsports lower control arms.rear end has 3.73 gears and upr rear end girdle. I'm sure I'm missing more stuff but this off the top of my head.
NITROUS
It's also got a full zex wet kit from a my first set up but everything is still hooked up and works and has blowdown tube,, remote bottle opener, zex window switch,bottle warmer, duel purge, and cup holder switch panel.
That's all the good the bad is the fuel gauge doesn't work I replaced the fuel level sending unit and check the wiring buy still didn't work so it has to be the actual gauge clusters but all the other gauges work fine. 2 their is a small tear on the bottom dash under the driver side ac vent.3 I cut a small hole right in front of the hood scoop reason for that is I used to have a 2.6 kb and that's the only way you can get it to fit under the stock hood but I will probably get that fixed in the next 2 weeks or so.
I'm asking 15500 for car or trade for nice turbo Fox coupe preferably but can be a hatch and trade would have to be at least in Texas so we can meet half way and check out each others car. I'll post pics in a bit when the weather gets better here in San Antonio.
All the work on the car was done here at maximum velocity and shop owner is on this forum and if you know Tracy and her cars then you know they do real good work here! Car is tuned by Eric Brooks and put down a best of 621 when it was tuned a year and 1/2 ago but did a dyno event two months ago and put down 608 on a mustang dyno.I have all the dyno graphs with a/f to show as well.

Last edited:

triple-s

Established Member
Odometer is 109xxx miles and all mods were done around 72xxx miles so like 36000 miles on the on all the mods.

BUZZN

Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPfSs7MhrhY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

B2.gif

B1.gif

B3.gif

B4.gif

B8.gif

B7.gif

B6.gif

B5.gif

B10.gif

B9.gif

Last edited:

triple-s

Established Member
On top of the pics is a YouTube video of me Doing a flyby so y'all can hear how crazy the f1a sounds!

03Sleeper

Established Member
Saw this car at the omni a couple years ago at tx2k, sounded awesome, is it still for sale? Anything wrong with it?

triple-s

Established Member
Still for sale I'm selling it cause I just don't drive car at all. Sit's in my garage collecting dust. Only thing wrong is the fuel gauge doesn't work I'm sure it's something simple I just haven't had the motivation to drop the tank.

Users who are viewing this thread