2001 black mustang cobra 40k miles

snakebitten2001

Established Member
For sale is my 2001 mustang cobra with 39,xxx miles on it. It's a 5 speed manual transmission. The car is extremely clean, interior looks brand new exterior is in great condition for it being a 14 year old car. It does have some small scratches and rock chips that can only be seen from inches away. I am the third owner and take amazing care of it. It gets garaged every night and has never seen any snow or salt, and rarely sees rain, the underneath of the car proves it with not a spot of rust anywhere, brake lines still look brand new you could eat off the bottom side of the car. it is pretty much stock it has window tints, new drilled and slotted rotors and brake pads all the way around out on maybe 1,500 miles ago. The car is lowered, it has a stainless steal bassani off road X pipe and brand new stainless steal mufflers. The x pipe has about 1,000 miles on it the mufflers maybe 500 miles and new exhaust tips at the same time as the mufflers were put on, this car is LOUD!!! And some small cosmetic things such as chrome cobra inserts for the bumper, front bumper chin spoiler, different shift knob. Tires still have some life left. This car needs absolutely nothing never had any problems with it. Overall this car is an amazing car I love it and will be sad to see it go it's just time for something new. I'm asking 15k OBO I have clean title in hand. I dint get on the form everyday, you can also reach me at [email protected] im usually at work so you can send me a text or if I don’t answer a voicemail at 716-982-5815

00x0x_e1f5ASn1hAD_600x450.jpg

00h0h_aibqCuud9Z2_600x450.jpg

00y0y_c2VE0ic17Yw_600x450.jpg

00D0D_aPt75NWmrIk_600x450.jpg

00h0h_lqVKk7wU6uk_600x450.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread