2000 Svt Contour for sale or trade

svt_owner

Established Member
I have a 2000 Svt Contour for sale or trade. I would like to get 7500 for it. or if u have an offer u'd like to make as a trade let me know and we can work something out. im also looking for a motorcycle if anyone has one they want to sell or trade. The car is silver in color with Dark Blue leather interior. Leather has no rips or anything. 35,000 miles on car. 5-speed. Garaged and babied its whole life. I detail cars for a living so the car is always kept extremely clean. Never driven hard at all. Everything is completely stock except the cd player. There are red strobe lights in the front and white strobe lights in the back which i also installed. Other than that the engine, body, interior.....everything is completely stock. Like i said car has been babied its whole life and never driven hard. If you have questions or want pictures just let me know.

Thanks,
Kane

moeec350

Established Member
Very nice car! Would love to own that thing.

Its a 1993 Chevy K2500, 4x4, auto, 5.7L V8, 158,000 miles. Regular cab, long box. Worth around 4K.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Damnit.. that is EXACTLY what i want... The same color , year, rims, everything...

Is the price negotiable?

Please e-mail ([email protected]) or PM me I'd love to go over details with you im very interested.

moeec350

Established Member
Last edited:

svt_owner

Established Member
Im not 100% sure but i think eureka is about 2 or 2 and a half hours from st. louis. its by peoria, IL.

moeec35....i am goin to buy a motorcycle, and would need something for winter, and for a 93, that thing is in great shape. I dont really want a truck with gas prices constantly going up....BUT your truck is very nice for the year and i do like it. sooo......since i dont really need a truck i will trade if you can do 4000 instead of 3500. If theirs no possible way u can do that maybe we can figure something else out. just let me know.

svt_owner

Established Member
hey, ok well just let me know i have alot if interest in the car but since u seem the most interested im holding til i know wut ur goin to do. but ya.....id take the truck and 4000. just let me know.

moeec350

Established Member
well if you have some other people wanted to buy it, by all means do not hold it for me. I don't know when I will be able to get the truck off my hands.

I am going to be honest with you and tell you that my truck has a few problems. Thats why I would really just like to sell it locally. Some days it will not go into overdrive and others it will. I think some sensor isnt working properly like the throttle position sensor or a coolant temp sensor. I know the tranny isnt bad becuase it works fine most of the time. And it has an oil leak coming from somewhere, nothing too major though, kinda expected on an old truck haha.

I am in school and living in an apartment right now and that is why I havent had much time or means to work on my truck. If the truck hasnt sold by the time I move back home next week I am going to work on it a little and try to figure this stuff out. I will have my tools and garage back yay.

I have a guy coming today though to look at it, so we will see what happens, but like I said dont hold the car for me if someone wants it. I dont know when I would be able to make it down to IL eithier.

Last edited:

svt_owner

Established Member
ok let me know if u get it sold and have money. As of right now tho, THE CAR IS STILL FOR SALE OR TRADE. i have a few interested ppl but nobody goin thro....

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
I like the fact that you are a detailer. I detail cars also, and can relate to keeping my vehicles clean. I really like the car alot, but I was really looking to find a cheaper one...
What is the best offer you've had so far??

svt_owner

Established Member
that truck and 3500 probably about the best. i had a guy on locally said hed give me 8400 if he can sell the car he has now but he hasnt gotten back to me yet so i duno....i really want a motorcycle so if someone can trade one towards the contour i would cut them alot better deal.........

moeec350

Established Member
ok so the guy that came and looked at my truck decided it wasnt what he was looking for. And I have told you the issues with my truck and if you still would like my truck I can make you a new offer. The truck and $3900 for your car. Then you can take my truck and trade it for a motorcycle somewhere, if thats possible haha.

Users who are viewing this thread