AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Pulling for now, if I actually try to sell it it'll be local and de-modded

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

Established Member
Pulled due to low balling. With the whipple and wheels, the way it sits I was asking $18k (we're not talking about a $800 set of wheels and tires we're talking $1000 a piece 22 inch coddingtons) Demodded I was looking for about $14. This truck is worth that much to me sitting in my garage. don't know why people think a truck with 80,000 miles that's in show condition and modded (without the issues of a built block) is worth $13k. If I could just delete this I would. I don't think many a truck has sold here. salvage title Lightnings in PHX are going for $12ish. I don't have much interest in attempting to sell on the internet for even less money than local. This isn't towards you Mike.

AZ ERIK

Established Member
996 cabrio manual 911 with less than 60k on the clock, not really interested in much else currently. Which I partly why I pulled it from stvp. It's in lightningrodder for its 15 seconds of fame and was on Craigslist locally. At least locally I get offers in the $16's not 12. I'm pulling the $5k wheels and selling them, separately, pull the whipple and go back to a 4 pound lower on a eaton, back to stock injectors, maf, pull out the extra tune stuff and look for $14k for a modded low mileage truck in uber clean condition with quite a few mods. Maybe drive it maybe sell it but surely not going to give it away. Sell the wheels and mods and I'll get damn near my $18k obo ask.

AZ ERIK

Established Member
Stated above.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk so pardon my spelling.

98WhiteSteed

Established Member
I am looking for the price with the truck having stock wheels with the Whipple still installed.

AZ ERIK

Established Member
Ahh $15k with all the other mods, and more, also a Mazire high volume ic pump that's not installed and a $200 harness that will allow you to easily toggle the pump at the track, also a 6# lower and 3 inch upper, trailer light plug, and second whipple snout that's never been mounted. There is probably some other stuff in my toolbox I never got to after having a kid last May. Oh and 2 sets (8 tires) of NT01's, 275/45 18's.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk so pardon my spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread