2000 r on ebay

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I’d consider both “higher mileage” 00Rs. It will be interesting to see if they sell and for what $.

Goose17

Established Member
Goose, no offense but I laugh every time I hear that about an R, seeing how I’ve got 45,000 on mine lol.

In my opinion both of those cars are not "high mileage". If you don't drive them, sell them so someone can enjoy them. LOL!!!!!
I said “higher mileage” in quotes, not high mileage... obviously 10,000 miles is not a lot of miles on a car, but most of these that I see come up for sale have 2000 miles or less. It’s rare to see one listed that has over 5000 miles.

I’m sure your 45k miles have been an absolute blast Dave! The 00R is an epic car!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
DEFFE143-C45C-45B7-99E1-D3CDC2FCAD67.jpeg
It’s final ride of the season a few weeks ago, leaving a C&C at Ferrari of New England.

I’ve driven the car back to Michigan a half dozen times, drove it to Nashville in 2004, Montreal 4 or 5 times for the annual Montreal mustang club show, and numerous track events - lime rock, Watkins Glen, Charlotte, Nashville, VIR, Summit point, Gingerman, etc. this car is a blast to drive !!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
View attachment 1610878 It’s final ride of the season a few weeks ago, leaving a C&C at Ferrari of New England.

I’ve driven the car back to Michigan a half dozen times, drove it to Nashville in 2004, Montreal 4 or 5 times for the annual Montreal mustang club show, and numerous track events - lime rock, Watkins Glen, Charlotte, Nashville, VIR, Summit point, Gingerman, etc. this car is a blast to drive !!
View attachment 1610878 It’s final ride of the season a few weeks ago, leaving a C&C at Ferrari of New England.

Nice to see that you've enjoyed driving this epic car. If it was mine, I'd put some miles on it like you have. I'd much more enjoy driving it vs. looking at it. That's just me. Others, like Goose, have other priorities when it comes to cars like this.

Talleywacker

Established Member
My next purchase is an 00 R. I'd consider the one that has the harnesses because I would actually track it. My 03' cobra has 11,900 miles and most all have been on a track, very little street use.

The only hiccup I have about buying the 00'R is that I would want to go through and do the exact same mods I have done with suspension on my cobra to the R.

Goose17

Established Member

I have never taken mine out for a freeway cruise. I just occasionally take it out for a local spirited run or out running local errands. I can only imagine the reaction you get on the highway from the few that know what this car is.

TFStang

Established Member
Dave I thought your car had 145K miles.lol.

On a side note, I was supposed to go to that C&C at Ferrari of New England with the Viper Club, but had an emergency come up and couldn’t make it. Figures you and Andy were there :(

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Dave I thought your car had 145K miles.lol.

On a side note, I was supposed to go to that C&C at Ferrari of New England with the Viper Club, but had an emergency come up and couldn’t make it. Figures you and Andy were there :(

If you had shown up in a viper I would have pretended not to know you :)

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Yeah so we can derail this thread further.... That CnC just cant continue as is. They literally filled every square inch of the parking lot. Drive em in stop when you cant drive any further. So you are 1000% blocked in until the end (got lucky this time and weaseled out). It really is a crazy fire hazard, not to mention the inconvenience of not being able to leave. I dont think Ill go again, it was that crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread