2000 Lightning low miles

GTIZZL

Established Member
TTT.. new price. Lots of tire kickers. Please don’t waste either of our time with low ball offers.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice truck.... I’m adding to the collection in the spring... perhaps this will still be available

Paresh

Established Member
I have 2000 Silver Lightning that I’m looking to sell. It has 21,xxx miles and I drive it occasionally when the weather is nice. It has billet grills, 01+ head lights/fog lights, center console mod, bassani off road x pipe, magnaflow catbqck, lowering shackles and hangers.

The motor has never been modded or tuned. All recent maintenance has been done (nee trans fluid, rear end fluid, oil, etc..).

Exterior of the truck is in great shape. It has 1-2 very small chips in the front but nothing major and has never been in any accidents.

Price is $19,000 You won't find a cleaner truck for this price and mileage.

I will post pictures in a day when the weather clears up. It started raining today.

View attachment 1506099

View attachment 1506100

View attachment 1506101

View attachment 1506102

View attachment 1506103

akelchen

Any aftermarket upgrades done to the truck? What the inside of the box look like? Any bed cover on it currently? How are the tires? Always been an Arizona truck? Do you know how many owners?

GTIZZL

Established Member
truck still available

Yes it is.

773416157 pete

Give me a call or text 702-281-1051

Any aftermarket upgrades done to the truck? What the inside of the box look like? Any bed cover on it currently? How are the tires? Always been an Arizona truck? Do you know how many owners?

All mods are listed in the original post.

I believe I am the 3rd or 4th owner

truck still available

Yes it is.

GTIZZL

Established Member
^^ Thanks! I figured it was a great deal, I am surprised no one has taken advantage if it. I have lots of interest, but no one with cash in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread