2000 GT 4v 76 Hellion, with Auto and 8.8

z28killer

800 RWHP WANNABE
Established Member
2000 GT 4v 76 Hellion, with Auto and 8.8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2000 Mustang GT Spring Edition convertible with 2003 32v Cobra motor with a 76 mm Hellion Turbo system and an automatic transmission. The body of the car has 83000 miles. The motor was bought new from Ford and only has about 4000 miles . The transmission has less than 2000 miles on it since the build.

$25000 or I would consider full or partial trades for interesting cars, jet skis, or atv.

Motor: 2003 Cobra motor with forged internals bought new by me from Ford Motorsports. The motor came assembled by Ford. The only parts that have come off is the valve covers so the polished ones could go on. The fuel system consists of 60lb injectors, JDM fuel system upgrade, dual Ford GT pumps, and a Cobra fuel tank. It also has a larger single blade throttle body. It runs on the factory computer using SCT, a big SCT 2400 mass air meter, and has a flip chip with four tunes. A pump gas tune on 15lbs of boost, a 15lbs with n20 tune with 100 octane, 20 lbs boost on 100 octane, and 20 lbs with n20 on 110 octane. It also as the cooling mod for the heads.

Transmission: 4r70w with a 3800 stall Precision torque converter. Transbrake, manual valve body, lock up torque converter, and overdrive. The transmission is fully built with a hardened Lenco input shaft and Lenco valve body. The B&M shifter fits in the factory location.

Suspension: The front suspension includes a tubular K member, adjustable coil over shocks, drag springs, and caster camber plates. The rear suspension includes 50/50 drag shocks, Eibach springs, Steeda drag pack, including adjustable upper control arms and lower control arms, and polyurethane bushings, minus the air bag. I didn't like it. Subframe connectors, six point roll cage with swing outs. A support bar runs behind the drivers seat only so you can still access the back seat. The support bar behind the driver is bent back for maximum room for the driver. The battery has been relocated to the trunk along with the n20.

Rear end: 8.8 solid axle. 3.73 Ford Motorsport gears [they are quite], 31 spline axles, and Eaton differential.

The interior is in great shape with not tears or stains. It has many Autometer Phantom gages and a shift light. All of the power windows and locks work flawlessly. The n20 arming switch, bottle warmer, and purge button fit nicely in the cup holder. The transbrake button, overdrive toggle, and lock up toggle, look factory.

This car looks great and gets a lot of attention. It is no show car but looks very good for being eight years old. There is no damage or rust. The true beauty of this car is that you can drive to the track with the a/c on and listening the the Mach 460 sound system, run an easy 10 second pass, then drop the power top down and cruise home. The car has only been to the track two times with this motor and transmission. It went 10.80 at 127 mph in the 1/4. It went 1.6 60 foot, 102 mph in the 1/8 in 5.9 seconds. This was on 15 lbs of boost, a 75 shot of n20, and only 15 degrees of timing. This was leaving with no boost. This car should easily run into the nines when pushed harder. This fuel system has supported 740 rwhp on my old motor with no signs of running out of fuel. This new motor dynoed at over 640 rwhp and over 700 ft lbs of torque on the 15 lbs of boost tune with the baby shot of n20. This car can be driven in daily rush hour traffic with no problems. I have owned this car since 2001. It has been an ongoing project and there has been hundreds of hours spent putting this car together. All of the work has been done by a professional shop. I can supply receipts, dyno graphs, and time slips upon request.

The car is for sale locally so I reserve the right to end this auction at any time. Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions as I am positive I have missed many of the details about this car. My number is 816-674-2007 and my name is Kenny

E-BAY LINK BECAUSE i CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES HERE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m32

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread