2000 Cobra R

mustangdo

Group 2 NASA Driver
Established Member
2000 Cobra R For Sale, @ 5000 miles, one track day to set up caster and camber NASA HPDE Group 2 and one long road trip, Kenny Brown suspension modifications include: extreme matrix sub-frame, caster camber plates, front chassis brace, front and rear shock tower braces, rear steer kit, alluminum bushings, custom dual fan differential and transmission coolers, auto power 6 point bolt-in cage padded, 5 point Simpson harness, 4 position computer chip upgrade. Car # 198 on door and hood in white color. Never driven in bad weather. Best Offer, office (707)963-4399 home (707)942-4808

zbyszena

Established Member
mustangdo said:
2000 Cobra R For Sale, @ 5000 miles, one track day to set up caster and camber NASA HPDE Group 2 and one long road trip, Kenny Brown suspension modifications include: extreme matrix sub-frame, caster camber plates, front chassis brace, front and rear shock tower braces, rear steer kit, alluminum bushings, custom dual fan differential and transmission coolers, auto power 6 point bolt-in cage padded, 5 point Simpson harness, 4 position computer chip upgrade. Car # 198 on door and hood in white color. Never driven in bad weather. Best Offer, office (707)963-4399 home (707)942-4808

pics & price please.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm not interested in the R, but I figured I'd chime in to maybe help you out if I can. You'll need to put pics up if you really want to sell this car. Not only that, I'd suggest you post a price that you are looking for and maybe some more details about the car.

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
Norman,
You should post an ad on the Cobra R threads (you'll find a stickey for it).

A couple of guys are looking for one over there.

Good Luck,

Users who are viewing this thread