2000 Cobra R Rims?

2004svtcobra

Established Member
I like the look of the chrome 18" 2000 Cobra R Rims and want to put them on my Cobra. I was wondering if anyone has done this. The bolt circle is 4.50 for the Cobra R's and is the same on the stock '04 Cobra rims. The back spacing on the R's is 5.84 versus 6.12 on the '04 Cobra rims. What kind of spacing is required if at all? Is it the difference between the two rims of just over a 1/4"?

Has anyone delt with Diversified Products Marketing out of Michigan? I want authentic rims and DPM seems to be the only dealers who have what I am looking for. Here is their website: www.buyfordracing.com

Thanks for the help.

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
They are a good company. Actually about 10 miles from my hometown. I ordered wheels from them back for my old '97 Cobra. My wheels came in the Ford Motor Company boxes as if I ordered them from the dealer. My opinion. Take it for what its worth.

:thumbsup:

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
It's funny... Back when I had my Explorer, I was considering dropping it 2 inches (still have the blocks to do it with, lol) and adding 18" 2000R wheels. I can't remember where I was going to get them from, but I still think it woulda looked nice...

I'm much happier that I actually have a Cobra now though :thumbsup:

predator

Established Member
I have the Y2K wheels on my car. They fit just fine.....look very nice too! :beer: Plenty of clearance and room for any kind of brake setup you are running too. Bling with function! :thumbsup: Remember to email me if you want some pics. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread