2000 Cobra R #231

oregon87

Established Member
Having vacillated over keeping or selling my 00R, I've finally made the decision to let another enthusiast be the next care taker of it. Higher mileage at 15602, but in very good condition. Even has the original bubbles on the hood. :) Tasteful mods include a prototype air intake (have only seen one other like it), 90mm MAF, SCT tuner and ultra rare Bassani exhaust. Very easily brought back to stock in a matter of a couple of hours at most. I will be happy to do so for a serious buyer. Aftermarket Viper alarm installed by previous owner. I'm not interested in selling any parts separately unless a perspective buyer doesn't want them. I do have the original plastic intake, MAF and Borla exhaust. Also included in the sale are the original tires, original serpentine belt and offroad x-pipe (not installed). The driver side brake hose should be replaced. Front splitter, black binder (no dash plaque), California Car Cover and multiple 00R specific publications also included. Asking $43k and pretty firm there. Would consider a bit of a lower offer if the aftermarket parts are not to be included. I want to give the enthusiasts here a crack at the car before it is listed on BAT or Ebay. Please contact me for additional pics.
thumbnail_image1.jpg

Attachments

• cougar res 2.jpg
    cougar res 2.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 822
  • cougar res.jpg
    cougar res.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 830
Last edited:

Recon

Established Member
Man, I’d love to have one of these, the ultimate New Edge in my book. This one would be perfect, has some miles on it so no guilt in driving it. Has some stuff done to it so no guilt in modding either. Perfection. Wish I could buy it. GLWS.
One thing I’d ask could you post an exhaust video? I’d love to hear what a Bassani side exhaust sounds like on the car.

Pick your poison.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Man, I’d love to have one of these, the ultimate New Edge in my book. This one would be perfect, has some miles on it so no guilt in driving it. Has some stuff done to it so no guilt in modding either. Perfection. Wish I could buy it. GLWS.
One thing I’d ask could you post an exhaust video? I’d love to hear what a Bassani side exhaust sounds like on the car.

Pick your poison.

my thoughts as well, should not have clicked on this thread...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You really should post more pics. As mentioned, it is not difficult to resize pics if they're too large. The more pics you provide here, the more interest you'll see. Just sayin.

Loosescrews

Established Member
Buyer's finance company's evaluator just finished looking over the car this morning. I imagine the transaction should be completed in a matter of days.
OK. If for some reason it falls through let me know. I am willing to offer your asking price.
Congrats to those involved in the sell!

Users who are viewing this thread