$200 99-04 Bassani off road x pipe never installed looks new BX46992

nodice

Established Member
This is aluminized, not stainless steel. I bought this little over a year ago. I laid it out next to my car, realized i didnt have the tools, gave up. Never got around to actually installing it. Runs $300~ from other retailers.

Not sure if my price is unreasonable or what, doesnt seem to be too many bites :shrug:

price: $200

please use my ebay link to estimate the shipping to you, thanks
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
I am getting ready to buy a UPR X this week. I know it may be lowballing a little, but would you take $215 shipped? Thats what I was going to spend on the UPR, but I'd rather help a member out if possible.

Just let me know what you'd like to do.

nodice

Established Member
Where are you located?? Depending on which side of the country shipping can be $30 to $70. I will do it if shipping costs me $30

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
I am at 72223. eBay said $66, but it cost me that to ship two wheels to Germany, so not sure why it's so high.

nodice

Established Member
Ive never shipped something to germany but ups is telling me $61 for that zipcode.

Basically this will be a better deal for someone living on the west coast

Last edited:

nodice

Established Member
These are still available and ive reduced the shipping costs. If youre on the western half of the US chances are it wont be more than $30 to ship these.

official compatibility list seems to be:
99-04 mustang GT manual tran only
2004 mustang gt requires o2 extenders
99-01 cobras manual

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread