200,000 Posts

GordsFord

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Hey guys congratulations everyone. We just surpassed over 200,000 posts! That is amazing considering that the car has only been out for about 14 months!

And the quality of the forum is so excellent..

Gord

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
This sure as hell is a great forum and I am glad to be a part of it. {thumbs up} -Mat-

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
let's give some well-deserved kudos to the man who started this site and continues to maintain it 24/7/365.....Mr. Steeeeeeeeve Hollaaaaaand .....and the crowd goes wild! :D

of course we can't forget our great moderators who keep things on an even keel...ya gotta love em! (or maybe love to hate em) ;-)

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by JB
let's give some well-deserved kudos to the man who started this site and continues to maintain it 24/7/365.....Mr. Steeeeeeeeve Hollaaaaaand .....and the crowd goes wild! :D

of course we can't forget our great moderators who keep things on an even keel...ya gotta love em! (or maybe love to hate em) ;-)

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Def. best thing i found in the web.

:thumbsup:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Besides everything else on the site, this is definitely THE best overall '03 Cobra website. An amazing amount of info and new posts every day. Sometimes it almost moves too fast as I have to go through page after page to find a thread from a day or two ago. A wealth of info and a lot of good people. Thanks to everyone who makes it possible. :beer:

Cliff

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This place is a lot of fun and loaded with info -- most of it good (LOL!). It's true that the users make the forum what it is, but a whole lot of credit has to go to Dan and others for designing and moderating one of the best forums on the Net. Thanks!
:beer:

P.S. I spend way too much time here. But I love it!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by JB
DOUBLE DITTO :beer:

:D

Users who are viewing this thread