20" Wheel & Tire On 04 Cobra

STANG2112

Established Member
Matt, I was thinking about putting Voxx Ancona 20X9.5 5-114.3 20C on my stock ride height 2004 Cobra. What size tire and brand do you suggest. What is the offset on this wheel? Will I have fitment issues?

At a recent car show a guy was running 20" Bullitts on his Bullitt Mustang and it looked really good and he said there was virtually no difference in ride quality.

Any help is appreciated,
Brian

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Matt, I was thinking about putting Voxx Ancona 20X9.5 5-114.3 20C on my stock ride height 2004 Cobra. What size tire and brand do you suggest. What is the offset on this wheel? Will I have fitment issues?

At a recent car show a guy was running 20" Bullitts on his Bullitt Mustang and it looked really good and he said there was virtually no difference in ride quality.

Any help is appreciated,
Brian

The offset on the wheel is 20mm. This will work, but is super aggressive for the front. The best thing to do is stagger the tires. 255/30-20 front and 285/30-20 rear.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
No It will be very close to sticking out. Plus 19s are the biggest i'd go on an 04. you get a little more sidewall and they just are too big IMO

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I do not understand the term "super aggressive". Will I need a spacer for the rear?

When I say "super aggressive"in the front, I mean that the wheel will be flush with the fender well. It will work without rubbing with the 255 size mentioned earlier.

You will not need to run spacers at all with this this wheel set up.

Users who are viewing this thread