20" True Forged Ravels, one of a kind rims with tires

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Thanks man, yeah they would look pretty sick on your car. They might be here in the spring, I'm not really rushing to move them. You might be able to save a few bucks and take ride down here to Jersey too, might not be as bad as you think ;-)

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
Thanks man, yeah they would look pretty sick on your car. They might be here in the spring, I'm not really rushing to move them. You might be able to save a few bucks and take ride down here to Jersey too, might not be as bad as you think ;-)

Yeah was thinking about a road trip to go get them,have driven to jersey more than a few times,will be keeping on eye these to see if you move them.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
FYI these wheels will fit beautifully on a 2015 Mustang. and ill personally vouch for OP. he really takes care of his toys and is a great person to do business with :beer:

brand new, these wheels alone would go for $3800. and knowing OP, these are in brand new condition still.

i also believe this is THE only set of Ravels we have done for a modern mustang.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I completely forgot about this. I stopped actively pushing these, honestly I was just going to keep them, but I've decided to take my car in a different (more drag) direction so I'll bump these classified posts again.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
The winter is closing in fast and my Shelby will likely be getting packed up and put away until the spring. The wheels are off the car, sitting in my basement where they've been for most of this year. If someone can pick them up, I'll make them a killer deal. If I have to ship them, my price is still firm and as has been stated, is still a killer deal.

I'm swamped and don't have much time right now to keep checking back here, so if you're interested your best bet is to E-mail me at [email protected].

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Had a lot of tire kicking going on, but they're still here. I'm just bumping this in case anyone is interested, but I'm not trying real hard to sell them. It won't break my heart to put them back on in the spring.

I'm in S. Jersey, 20 minutes from New Castle County / Wilmington DE, 10 minutes from Philly and about an hour and a half from NYC. Pick them up, and I can't believe I'm typing this, but I'll do $2700.
I'll keep them before I budge on the shipped price though.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Considering any trades plus cash or you have another set? I have some 18" Shelby Forged wheels. Basically the KR's but they only say Shelby Forged and they're powder coated black. I'm going to post them for sale cause I'm looking for something new and I really like your wheels plus I'm not too far.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm not really looking for any trades right now. I have a possible sale pending this Saturday, but if it falls through I'll hit you up Bri.

andymarkv

Established Member
It was good to meet you today! Wheels were just as described & smooth transaction all the way around!
Can't wait to see what you get next and maybe we'll catch up at a show this summer.

Also can't wait to get these on my car! Next I need to find a deal on a set of 315/30/20 R888's....

Users who are viewing this thread