20" True Forged Ravels, one of a kind rims with tires

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Ok, it's that time again. I'm looking to move on to my next set of True Forged wheels (probably going drag this time) and have to move the Ravels along.
These are 3 piece wheels with huge CHROME lips, double tinted brushed centers and bed-lined inner hoops (easier to keep clean and makes the inner hoop fade into the undercarriage); 20x9 fronts and 20x11 rears. The tires are Nitto 555's 285/35-20 in the front and 305/35/20 555R Drag Radials in the back. There's about 4000 miles on these wheels and tires and my car is garage kept and driven on nice days only. The front tires are in like new condition, the rears look like drag radials with 4000 miles on them.... In my experience with Nitto DR's, they look like they probably have about 10k or so miles of "spirited" driving left in them. These are in my experience, one of the more resilient Drag Radials available and hold up very well on street cars that see a few track days here and there.

These are one of a kind wheels, literally the only set like them. The pics below show center caps that are polished, but these will come with matching center caps (matching the wheel centers) which looks even better. I can send you all the pics you want if your interested, PM me you phone number or E-mail address and I'll get them to you.

Price is $3000 shipped for rims and tires. You won't find another set like them, as specially at this price.

c8e0c786.jpg

68E2ABB2.jpg

804078ca.jpg

As you can see here, they tuck in perfect on these cars. There is no rubbing or touching.

6f91074d.jpg

6B9B787A-47EC-4B46-89A2-D7D6BBE6334A_zpsypgprvwx.jpg

B520FEA6-36AE-4D5A-9EE3-31A8E3BCD90F_zpsqm3ovcxu.jpg

E59EAEB0-C289-4931-8876-8E8D13A2974D_zpsigpw4co1.jpg

65FACA65-1D01-45B3-B30A-A5E4076690F7_zpsp1vkmile.jpg

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Emails sent to everyone that requested pics. I'll update this thread later on tonight with more pics.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
these have chrome lips and brushed with double tinted centers. both are expensive options. these would retail for $3700 wheels alone.

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
TTT, car will be buttoned up for the winter in a few weeks; it would be nice to move these before that. E-mail or PM me if you need more pics, anything specific or have any questions.

I'm negotiable if your picking them up and paying cash and can try to meet up to make it easier. I WILL NOT take Paypal on these; money order or cash. If you're concerned about getting burnt or aren't conformable sending payment check my feedback, check with just about anyone on here that's been around a while and I'm confident they'll vouch for my integrity. I've sold countless big ticket items on here and have never had anyone even once walk away unsatisfied. That includes numerous sets of wheels, blowers, even cars; all happy customers.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Nice wheels, free bump. If I can get my ins co to cover both my front wheels from a small brush in with a telephone pole and a pot hole I can make an offer and pick them up. I should know more next week

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I'm still looking to move these wheels. Might be a little more motivated now that the winter is coming and the car is getting ready to hibernate. Make me a REASONABLE offer. If you can pick them up, I might be even more motivated.

Users who are viewing this thread