20 psi dyno tune. :)

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I wanted to say thanks to Travis and Matt @ Gearheads Performance for staying late to tune my car Wednesday evening. We pulled it up to 20 psi with only 17* of timing and a Fat A/F of 10.0 We could have leaned on it a little bit and made more power but I wanted it fat. The car put down 745rwhp and 715rwtq. That was with 104 octane. We are going to turn it all the way up with c16 pretty soon. Should hit around 850rwhp. We had to put 1 person sitting in the trunk and 2 more sitting on the edge of the trunk to keep the tires from spinning on the dyno. That was pretty nuts. Thanks again....

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
custom turbo kit single Turbonetics T76 Forged shortblock comp cams return style fuel system. T56 trans. etc.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
10.0, I think your doing more damage than trying to be safe. I'd get that in the 11's.
Nice numbers non the less

03cobrarocks

Established Member
nice numbers man! My car is up there getting built right now with 302 stroker and stuff... What cams you think I should put in there? Travis said I would be fine with the same cams you have if I want a good sound (I want to hear the cams decently) and since I am just going to have a ported blower for now, but I have heard a lot of people like custom grinds or ford gt cams with turbo.

Since my end goal is turbo... probably wont be for a year or two now tho

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
nice numbers man! My car is up there getting built right now with 302 stroker and stuff... What cams you think I should put in there? Travis said I would be fine with the same cams you have if I want a good sound (I want to hear the cams decently) and since I am just going to have a ported blower for now, but I have heard a lot of people like custom grinds or ford gt cams with turbo.

Since my end goal is turbo... probably wont be for a year or two now tho
Well my cams seem to work pretty well with the turbo even though they are blower cams. They are the Comp XE274BH's If you want to hear mine let me know but they don't sound like they did when it was N/A. The turbo muffles them down a lot. But with a blower on your car they will chop nasty. I don't live too far from the shop so if you are up there just have Matt call me and I'll swing by if I'm not busy.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Well my cams seem to work pretty well with the turbo even though they are blower cams. They are the Comp XE274BH's If you want to hear mine let me know but they don't sound like they did when it was N/A. The turbo muffles them down a lot. But with a blower on your car they will chop nasty. I don't live too far from the shop so if you are up there just have Matt call me and I'll swing by if I'm not busy.

aight cool! You got any track times in that monster lately? I am curious as to what it will do

Users who are viewing this thread