20' Nitto Drags

tattooed1

Established Member
I heard a rumor these where available but B/O,any idea if the rumor is true and if so when will they be available,price,size,etc.I wll be putting them on a 20X11 CCW wheel and on a 08 Shelby.

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I heard a rumor these where available but B/O,any idea if the rumor is true and if so when will they be available,price,size,etc.I wll be putting them on a 20X11 CCW wheel and on a 08 Shelby.

Here are the two sizes they are currenlty offered in for 20" wheels. We have them in stock ready to roll.

Details:Nitto DR 275/40R20
Details:Nitto DR 305/35R20

Last edited:

tattooed1

Established Member
I am waiting for the wheels to arrive and to have the suspension complete.Is the 305 in general the widest that will fit on the 08 Shelby as well as a 11'' wheel.I may not go with a drag radial.We are installing the complete Eibach suspesion package and are not sure how far of a complete drop is gonna be.Suppose to be 1.7 in the rear.BTW how much is shipping to Houston,your prices are slightly lower than the DT here in town.

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I am waiting for the wheels to arrive and to have the suspension complete.Is the 305 in general the widest that will fit on the 08 Shelby as well as a 11'' wheel.I may not go with a drag radial.We are installing the complete Eibach suspesion package and are not sure how far of a complete drop is gonna be.Suppose to be 1.7 in the rear.BTW how much is shipping to Houston,your prices are slightly lower than the DT here in town.

The 305 width is the best fit for an 11" wide wheel. The rear tire will be about an 1.5" taller than your factory rear tires. You will want to do a test fit if possible since the vehicle will be lowered. It will be a tight fit. Shipping is free in TX.

Users who are viewing this thread