20" Matte Black Forgestar F14's ---FL

JTS_7

Established Member
No shipping. $2k picked up

These are about 3 weeks old and I love them. However I ended up buying a drag setup and Forgestar CF10's so these are for sale. 500 miles. Perfect condition. Everything was purchased brand new. Wheels were also sealed with a quality paint sealant so nothing can bond to them and it makes cleaning a breeze.

20x 11 w/ 315/35 Falken Azenis FK 453's

20x9 w/ 255/35 Falken Azenis 453's

2lw38d0.jpg

rrr1vk.jpg

JTS_7

Established Member
Only pictures I have on my phone at the moment:

vq64vl.jpg

s590rs.jpg

Here is a members car with the same wheels:
2eaugzs.jpg

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Bump for my boi. NOTE: OP rolls on Eibach Sport springs also. Posted pics for OP from my IG acct. ;) Hope that helps.

JaimeF14s_zpsd1432630.jpg

JaimeF14s2_zps74c5b46d.jpg

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
White is really hard to photograph with a phone for some reason. The rocker panels wash out lol so my car looks high off the ground, like Jayvee said my car is on sportlines.

Looks perfect in person. The rears tires look very aggressive from the back, they are 315s

I still have them inammin the middle of a power added install they have just been sitting on the car. They will be coming off Thursday unless someone buys them before then.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
[ QUOTE=spankreasy;14587121]Who painted them? Pm if you would take 1500. sorry if that is too low!
They look grey in the photo. (van)[/QUOTE]

They look grey only because they were inside the van and maybe a flash or the sunlight gave them their appearance but they're not painted... they're brand new from manufacturer matte black option. As for offer, I'll let op answer that

JTS_7

Established Member
Who painted them? Pm if you would take 1500. sorry if that is too low!
They look grey in the photo. (van)

They are matte black as you can see in the rest of the pictures.... I guess it's the lighting in the van or on your screen.

$1500 won't cut it. Might consider $1700 and Brembo wheels. But I have a bunch of wheels already LOL

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
They are gray in the van.

in the van the are MATTE BLACK as they always where. In the "PICTURE" of them in the van on their way to be wrapped in FK453's...They do have the appearance of grey. (FIXED)

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
They are gray in the van.

They are black in the van lol my wheels didn't change colors. Sure maybe the lighting played a part in the way they appear in the pictures. I'm pretty sure it's easy to see from all the photos posted, they are matte.

Have you guys ever seen gray forgestars?

Regardless I have more pictures of them being mounted.......

JayVEE was there also.....and has seen my wheels in person. They are matte black powdercoat directly from the factory.

Users who are viewing this thread