20” Alcoa wheels for sale

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
I will check on shipping price to that zip code give a few hours

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app
hi blue,
would you ship them to zip 60517? Im located 30 miles south west of Chicago.
hi blue,
hi blue,
ogilthorpe, i called the ups store to your zip code $475 includes packing, $4000 ins and shipping ,i would split the shipping costs, if you decide let me know

Ogilthorpe

blue,
thanks for the info. I will let you know.
I just got my 2013 a month ago and the stock tires seem like they are only for a race track. This car doesn't see rain or snow but I want to be able to get her home safe if I do run into unexpected rain. I'm researching the MTs to see if they are more all around street-able than my current tires. Thank you, Dave

Ogilthorpe

blue,
It kills me to say that I have to pass on your tires and rims. I love the rims ! I just don't think the tires are that much different from mine. I know your tires are new but the wet ratings are pretty similar to mine/factory. Thank you for checking out shipping costs. Your rims/tire prices are very good deal fyi. The rims alone are worth your asking price in my opinion. I'm just trying find a one and done if I can. Thanks again!

blue 2010 shelby gt 500

Established Member
blue,
It kills me to say that I have to pass on your tires and rims. I love the rims ! I just don't think the tires are that much different from mine. I know your tires are new but the wet ratings are pretty similar to mine/factory. Thank you for checking out shipping costs. Your rims/tire prices are very good deal fyi. The rims alone are worth your asking price in my opinion. I'm just trying find a one and done if I can. Thanks again!
no problem, anytime i hope u find what u need , good luck, thanks again johnny

Skibur

Established Member
Hi Blue,

You were going to send some more pictures a month or so ago. I never got them if you sent them.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Still available? Sizes? factory powdercoated?

Users who are viewing this thread