2 x 295/35/R19 BFG G-Force TA KDW tires

Kobreh

Established Member
I wish I didn't order some Hankooks not too long ago.

Good deal on some nice tires, and I'm local! :bored:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
You had them mounted on the stock 19x9.5 inch wheel then right? That is what I am looking to do. I am definetly interested in them. How much total with shipping to 33603? My email address is [email protected]. I don't log on here very often.

I'll get a quote for you and send it to your email.

I have these tires on my rear and they fit great and have great traction on the streets... Gave me my second gear back... Good luck with the sale... I paid $905 for my 2 rear...

I wish I didn't order some Hankooks not too long ago.

Good deal on some nice tires, and I'm local! :bored:

Thanks guys! Yeah they were great tires for the short amount of time they were on the car. Wish I could keep them but pretty sure I'll never have 19" wheels again.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
These damn things are still sitting in my garage, TTT! Lots of "tire kickers" but no one has followed through.

Corepuncher

Established Member
I just shipped 4 RIMS + TIRES using FEDEX from OK to FL. Was about 55 dollars per wheel insured (for 500 each), weighing in at 63 pounds each.

I have these tires now. Seem to launch better than my stock F1 Supercar's but road noise is bad. The tread pattern is bad ass though.

Stetler17

Established Member
I'm a new member here but have 100% positive feedback on E-Bay under the same username.

Interested in the tires and have funds ready. What can you do shipped to 47905 ( Central Indiana)? I can provide a business address if that helps reduce the shipping. I know it does with UPS, but not sure about others.

Be good to me, the holidays are only a few days away...:cryying:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I'm a new member here but have 100% positive feedback on E-Bay under the same username.

Interested in the tires and have funds ready. What can you do shipped to 47905 ( Central Indiana)? I can provide a business address if that helps reduce the shipping. I know it does with UPS, but not sure about others.

Be good to me, the holidays are only a few days away...:cryying:

E-Mail Sent.

Thanks.

PM sent have funds ready

Sorry for the late reply guys, i've been out of town for the holidays. I will be back home tonight, give me a day or two to get the estimates to both of you and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread