TIRES ARE SOLD!!!

Nikonupload023-2.gif

Nikonupload022-1.gif

Nikonupload024-1.gif

Last edited:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Can you measure the width of the tires how they sit.

How did you like them traction wise

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Wow, I have these on my car. I got a nail in the sidewall of one of them so I'm looking for replacements right now. $450 shipped to 70065? I'd be willing to buy today.

Last edited:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Can you measure the width of the tires how they sit.

How did you like them traction wise

Unmounted they are about 12" sidewall to sidewall. They seemed fine for the two weeks I had them, but it was just driving to Mustang Week and back.

Wow, I have these on my car. I got a nail in the sidewall of one of them so I'm looking for replacements right now. $450 shipped to 70065? I'd be willing to buy today.

Also were these 2k hard miles? Or were they 2k of cruising miles?

I'll go to the Fedex guy and get a quote for you, but I can't do $450 shipped. They were on the car just to get from Houston to Myrtle Beach and back for Mustang Week. STRICTLY highway miles, no burnouts or drag strip visits.

Thanks for the interest!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Also, I'll say one thing about these tires, they are AWESOME in the rain. I hit a damn monsoon leaving the Mustang Week car show on Saturday, these tires never once made me doubt they were connected to the road. I'm talking rain blowing sideways with nasty wind gusts, the car never budged at 60 mph.

Last edited:

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Also, I'll say one thing about these tires, they are AWESOME in the rain. I hit a damn monsoon leaving the Mustang Week car show on Saturday, these tires never once made me doubt they were connected to the road. I'm talking rain blowing sideways with nasty wind gusts, the car never budged at 60 mph.

I know, they are great in the rain and lasted me 30k miles and still have life left in them, but the damn nail in the sidewall kinda ****ed me.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Unmounted they are about 12" sidewall to sidewall. They seemed fine for the two weeks I had them, but it was just driving to Mustang Week and back.

I'll go to the Fedex guy and get a quote for you, but I can't do $450 shipped. They were on the car just to get from Houston to Myrtle Beach and back for Mustang Week. STRICTLY highway miles, no burnouts or drag strip visits.

Thanks for the interest!

Well $500 shipped? Let me know.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I know, they are great in the rain and lasted me 30k miles and still have life left in them, but the damn nail in the sidewall kinda ****ed me.

Haha I know how you feel, I've been through so many damn tires on my Lightning it's not even funny. One time I pulled 4 nails out in one day. Road construction sucks!

Well $500 shipped? Let me know.

That should be fine, I'm about to get the quote to make sure it's nothing crazy.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Alright. This is a good deal on these tires, but I'm still looking at alternative tires as well. I wish they made these tires in a wider version...Only other ones I'm considering really are the Invos in 325/30.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Alright. This is a good deal on these tires, but I'm still looking at alternative tires as well. I wish they made these tires in a wider version...Only other ones I'm considering really are the Invos in 325/30.

Copy. Looks like it's gonna cost me $90 to ship these to your zip code, let me know if you want them and I'll do the $500. I only ask that you either include the 3% paypal fee or send the money via the "Personal" tab. I have plenty of feedback on here so no worries, that's how I usually handle the higher cost items.

DavidHasselhoff

WHYUMAD
Established Member
Copy. Looks like it's gonna cost me $90 to ship these to your zip code, let me know if you want them and I'll do the $500. I only ask that you either include the 3% paypal fee or send the money via the "Personal" tab. I have plenty of feedback on here so no worries, that's how I usually handle the higher cost items.

Yeah, I'd send it as a "gift" if I did this. Let me think about this and I'll get back to you. Not a bad deal, just making sure I don't want to try a new tire.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
If these are still for sale, how much shipped to 91331?

They are still for sale. It was $90 to ship to Lousiana (1 state over), I imagine probably around $150 to ship to California. $550 shipped should cover it unless the shipping is crazy expensive. Paypal ID is [email protected] if you want them. Please include either the 3% fee or send the money via the "Personal" tab. Thanks.

NemeCes

Established Member
They are still for sale. It was $90 to ship to Lousiana (1 state over), I imagine probably around $150 to ship to California. $550 shipped should cover it unless the shipping is crazy expensive. Paypal ID is [email protected] if you want them. Please include either the 3% fee or send the money via the "Personal" tab. Thanks.

Thanks for the quick response. Seems like I jumped the gun. I saw this ad and got excited but I guess mounting these tires on a stock 8.5 inch tire is a big no no. Sorry for the false bite. If I had the rim width required they would definately be off of your hands.

Good luck with the sale!

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Thanks for the quick response. Seems like I jumped the gun. I saw this ad and got excited but I guess mounting these tires on a stock 8.5 inch tire is a big no no. Sorry for the false bite. If I had the rim width required they would definately be off of your hands.

Good luck with the sale!

Yeah 8.5 wouldn't cut it. Thanks for the interest anyway.

VaPony

Established Member
You had them mounted on the stock 19x9.5 inch wheel then right? That is what I am looking to do. I am definetly interested in them. How much total with shipping to 33603? My email address is [email protected]. I don't log on here very often.

Users who are viewing this thread