2 turbo cobras going to kurgan next thur guess the numbers?

nanastymach1

Established Member
Here is blown302stangs car

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...d-billet-76-lethal-return-custom-kit-e85.html

And here is my car

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...whipple-hellion-twin-turbo-here-we-goooo.html

Both are going to be running e85 and I plan to stop around 24-25 psi at max and what ever it make is fine...mine made around 760 on pump and 17ish psi in 100 deg weather in July before mustang week..

Quick run down on my car 03 cobra twin hellion 61 mm turbo kit,Sullivan upper and lower,eboost 2,stock heads and cams,built short block w/ stock compression,lethal 1200 hp kit ,105 injectors,etc etc...

Both are 6 speed cars

Jeremy car is 03 cobra built short block,stock heads cams, I think he has a lillte higher compression,single 76mm custom turbo kit,lethal performance 1200 hp kit with 80 lb injectors ,custom headers,etc etc

What do y'all think we will do

Turbo98

FR500TT
Established Member
Not 100% sure on the power...... But you might be really pushing it with the 105's depending on how much power you make. You may want to jack teh fuel pressure higher to stretch them. But that puts a strain on the fuel pumps and they don't flow as much. What is your fuel pump set-up?

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
Man I am missing out on the big number fun since I have a factory engine in my car. I might have my new project done next summer and then the fun will start. :banana:

Good luck to the both of you.

nanastymach1

Established Member
Both setups have twin 400 pumps is what comes with the lethal 1200+ kit...jareds car from lethal made like 9xx with the same setup as me..i honestly don't care what it makes after 20psi because im happy with 17 and pump gas lol

Joyrider564

Established Member
Interested to see how it does on e85 with the 105s. I am thinking about going with those but if they stop short then I am going to go 120s or 160s with an injector driver.

Users who are viewing this thread