2 SVT C's

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
I have 2 SVT Contours that I need to get rid of. I would like to get rid of them both at the same time. I am going to be moving soon and will not have the ability/luxury to have them around since I will be in an apartment complex.

1998½ Silver Frost w/ midnight blue interior ( small crack on the dash ), only mods k&n filter and air silencer removed. Seventy thousand and some odd miles on it.. (Spun bearing) 17" ADR Traumas ( I think that is the name ) basically brand new michelin pilot xgt tires. Front bumper has some scrapes and scuffs on it. Rear bumper has crack in it. And a few minor dints and dings that are not easily noticed. This car has a rebuild title on it. I only list that because it is something that needs to put in the equation for retail/selling value. However, most could/would never tell that the car was rebuilt in 2001/2002. This car does run/drive but you can hear that rod knock currently.

1998 Black w/ black interior, sunroof, lowering springs, forty some odd miles on the motor. bone stock motor ( missing upper intake manifold ). A front fender with some damage. ( A truck backed into it ) The engine harness has been messed with some ( previous owner thought he was an electrical engineer I guess?? turns out he was an electrical nightmare instead ) Needs new engine harness I would assume, along with the upper intake manifold. It has stock 99 focus rims and tires on it. This car does not have a title currently. However, I was told that the state of florida will reissue a title next year supposedly. This car did run before the wiring harness was hacked.

Overall both decent cars. But neither one is mint or perfect. If you have the time/ability you can have to working/driving real SVT cars.

I tried to be as honest and up front on these cars as I can be. But if any questions ask away, or email me...

I am looking to get both cars gone for the price of one...
Trades are an option... but prefer a sale

marker1989

Established Member
Would you sell them seperatly? If so, I can offer $2000 for the silver one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread