2 races 01 cobra vs WRX & 00-02 camaro SS

svt_cobra01

Established Member
had my 01 cobra for a few months only mods is steeda undrive pulleys

race1 WRX: leaving circle k parking lot around 10pm a guy who looked to be in his 30's decided to peel out the parking lot in front of me because he heard how loud my car was with a muffler delete. i pulled up next to him at the next light with the thought in mind i was going to lose if i ran him because i was pretty much stock and im sure he had a ton of mods. he was reving the **** out of his car to red line it sounded awesome. i never rolled my windows down i punched it and he took off faster and was ahead until around 50 i reeled him in. i stopped at around 90 because didnt want to go to jail that night. surprisingly i won

race2 camaro SS: this guy with his girl in the passenger seat asked if i wanted to do a quick pull to see if he could beat me. of course he thought i was boosted just because of "cobra" all around the car i said just pulleys and n/a.his car sounded sweet it was auto with only exhaust and his girl didnt help him becauae she was at least 140 lol. had no idea what would happen, we did a roll around 40 it was even at 1st and i started pulling on him very slowly. i know he had a passenger but it felt good beating a LS1 with a N/a basically stock cobra because i hate when LS Guys say only the terminator is worth getting or racing.

Users who are viewing this thread