2 pod gauge cluster

Pruitt146

Established Member
Bought this last week from a member here and have decided against putting aftermarket gauges in my car. I would like to get $30 shipped for it. PM or text me for quickest response (8647069333). Thanks.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    815.9 KB · Views: 196

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
Sure it will fit in place, but it wont be secure. You can clearly see the 2 holes in your pic. I understand you may have bought it that way. Ive installed a few of these so Im telling you there is a hardware kit you are missing. Its all good. My question was answered. GLWS

Pruitt146

Established Member
All news to me. Oh well I'm sure it will stay in place without those two little screws. They are like $80 bucks and I'll sell this one for $20 so someone might take a chance. If not I'll throw it away, I'm not going to lose sleep over $20.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
All news to me. Oh well I'm sure it will stay in place without those two little screws. They are like $80 bucks and I'll sell this one for $20 so someone might take a chance. If not I'll throw it away, I'm not going to lose sleep over $20.

Pruitt don't take offense, these guys are just trying to verify what you are selling. All the questions are them seeing what all is included. The brackets keep the bezel stabilized and in place once you add the gauges. I am sure when you test fitted it was fine, but when you add the gauges it may not stay in all that well without screws.

Pruitt146

Established Member
Oh no I don't take offense. I was just saying that unless someone wants to take a chance on it I will just throw it away cause I don't won't to sell someone an incomplete item. I didn't do my research when I bought it and that's my fault. I will not pass it off to another member just to try and recoupe $30, it's not worth it. I appreciate the other poster bringing it to my attention because I had no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread