(2) Kumho ecsta mx 275/35/18

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
Two Kumho ecsta mx 275/35/18 tires for sale. Doing a quick internet search told me these tires new go for $270 each. The tires were taken off to put nitto tires on, so I could have my old car at a nitto tire display.

Tread is 70% or better:shrug: (guess)

I would like to get $125 a peice, $250 for the two tires.

p1012544.jpg

zPipes

Established Member
200 shipped would be my offer, I know its lower than the asking, and no offense intended, I'm only posting it now becuase you have had these up for over a month and thats what I could do. If not I understand, just shooting an offer.

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
200 shipped would be my offer, I know its lower than the asking, and no offense intended, I'm only posting it now becuase you have had these up for over a month and thats what I could do. If not I understand, just shooting an offer.

Give me the zip and I can see how much I would be eating on shipping.

Fast99Snake

IRS'd GT
Established Member
I can meet you to pick these up so you don't have to deal with shipping, shipping is probably going to be 50 bux or more would be my guess so I can do better than what your getting offered.
Pics with a penny in the tread so I can get an idea of what kind of life these have left would be helpful. If you can't post it here send to [email protected]

Thanks

zPipes

Established Member
Put the penny in the tread upside down, hes looking to see how much of lincolns head is exposed ;) Old school trick

Users who are viewing this thread