2 kills on my way home

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
After I my hair was cut I headed back to home when there is a new Carrera S one lane down. I didnt think he wanted to do much because order gent with his wife. Well the light turns green and I slowly take off when he double pumps the gas and wants to go quick. So lucky for me I still had it in first and accelerated well at the end of 2nd we had to let off (light turned red). Lucky for me I was half a car ahead. At the light he screams nice little run thanks and the wife says ur car is loud. I thanked them told them both have a nice day and went on our own way. This took place in Sepulveda in El Segundo for those who know around here in Los Angeles and yes I drive my ass all the way to El Segundo to cut my hair. Anyways when I was driving on the 91E passing the 605 freeway, a sunburn orange rsx-s flew by me with his fart pipe so I just try to catch up which was easy. When I get next to him he WOT his engine for a run so I go for it. He takes off a bit before I do so I start at 3rd gear and by the time I am ready to hit forth he is about a few cars behind me so I slow down. He get next to me gives a thumbs up and we are on our own way. Good after noon. :burnout: :rockon: :fart:

crj814x4

Driving GOD
Established Member
I was in my 96 cobra, of coarse it has bbk long tube headers,o/f Xpipe, and magna exhaust with other great stuff.

wjrountree

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
Good kills...but especially the Porsche..
I had a chance to drive a Carrera GTS the day before yesterday....it was a freakin blast.

The car wasn't stupid fast but it was just a great all around feel.....
So again, GOOD KILL!!

Users who are viewing this thread