2 killed after Tesla Plaid crashes into Palm Harbor home

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
This is it in a nutshell. People now consider a motor vehicle as an appliance, one that they put as much effort in deciding upon as a toaster oven...
To be fair, I think a vast majority of vehicle purchases have been like this for a long time.

Go point A to point B, do you need anything more than an appliance? Most people don’t give two sharts.

_Snake_

Established Member
What about the lady that died. That money should go that persons family. What a scam go fundme has become

The woman’s family is entitled far more than money could ever buy.

I didn’t know or do business with Travis, but he was apparently well liked and respected. Also the passenger in his own car.

The driver made at least one terrible decision that evening and it’s a horrible situation all the way around.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The woman’s family is entitled far more than money could ever buy.

I didn’t know or do business with Travis, but he was apparently well liked and respected. Also the passenger in his own car.

The driver made at least one terrible decision that evening and it’s a horrible situation all the way around.
I agree, but still unless everyone was drunk passengers could speak up to slow the **** down. Unfortunately we may never get the real story what happened.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
Feel sorry for the homeowner here, what a terrible way to go. The street view is pretty ominous, the dirt before the wall is a ramp that would absolutely launch a car into the hosue.. Other than planting some big tall trees, nothing you can do here. Even steel pipes driven into the ground filled with concrete likely wouldn't have worked unless really tall. Those Tesla Plaids can hit 100mph in a little over 4 seconds. These dumbasses probably didn't realize how long it would take to stop when deep into triple digit speed.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I agree, but still unless everyone was drunk passengers could speak up to slow the **** down. Unfortunately we may never get the real story what happened.
Doesnt matter, at the end of the day, the driver has/had the final say.

Unless you're physical fighting for the wheel, you're pretty much SOL.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
2 minutes from my house. Friends with a few of the firefighters that were there. Absolutely terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
What about the lady that died. That money should go that persons family. What a scam go fundme has become
There was a gofund me for a POS that tried to kill a cop in Fremont CA. I think it got quite a few donos too, then gofundme took it down because it was a criminal people were donating to.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
There was a gofund me for a POS that tried to kill a cop in Fremont CA. I think it got quite a few donos too, then gofundme took it down because it was a criminal people were donating to.
See thats crazy to me.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I'm glad that had a happy ending...no cot and three squares for that pos

Users who are viewing this thread