2 BFG Drag radials for sale locally

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Guys,

I have 2 BFG drag radials for sale. I am posting here because I do not want to ship. They are in good condition and I am willing to let them go cheap ($125).

Pictures can be found at the links below:
http://www.tta89.net/cars/mike/forsale/forsale (4).jpg
http://www.tta89.net/cars/mike/forsale/forsale (5).jpg

I also have a MGW red handle for sale, the handle is longer then their blue handle ($20). Can be seen at:
http://www.tta89.net/cars/mike/forsale/forsale (3).jpg

Email me if you are interested @ [email protected] .

Thanks
Mike

Last edited:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
what part of ma are u from. i'm interested. how many miles are on them? have there been amy burn outs?

Frank

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I'm looking to buy a set.

Last edited:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Guys,

The tires are 275/40/17's. Because I bought them second hand I do not know how many miles are on them. To be honest though, I think their visual condtion is more important then how many miles are on them. Based on what they are, I am going to guess they have been heated a few times at the track, although they are in pretty good shape. When new these tires do not have a lot of tread to begin with. I personally went to NED once with these tires and I did not drive them on the street except for the ride there and back. My location is near Milford and I would be happy to meet up somewhere within reason so you could inspect the tires.

Thanks,
Mike

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
AutocrosserBob said:
Hi Guys,

The tires are 275/40/17's. Because I bought them second hand I do not know how many miles are on them. To be honest though, I think their visual condtion is more important then how many miles are on them. Based on what they are, I am going to guess they have been heated a few times at the track, although they are in pretty good shape. When new these tires do not have a lot of tread to begin with. I personally went to NED once with these tires and I did not drive them on the street except for the ride there and back. My location is near Milford and I would be happy to meet up somewhere within reason so you could inspect the tires.

Thanks,
Mike

They use to be mine....never raced! ;-) they are worth the price Mike is asking.....

Dave

KenCobra03

Established Member
I just got my 2 extra SVT wheels sent to me. Now I am considering these DR's,
I am not going to do burn outs, just don't want to slip or bounce at the
track any more. I can't stand the F1's.

KenCobra03

Established Member
Hi AutocrosserBob, I want to see your BFG drag radials. Ken

KenCobra03

Established Member
mixxer said:
make my rims proud with some drag radials !!!!!!!!!

I am going to try to get them. Bought a 2.93 and a 2.76 BF pulley !

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Thanks Ken,

I hope to see you at drag day this year. BTW you really should try the autocross thing. It's a lot of fun and you get much more seat time then you do at the drag strip.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread