2.9L Gen3 Whipple Crusher BNIB

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
received_10217225169211369.jpeg
This is the crusher kit straight from Lethal Performance. Everything is here and brand new, never installed. Wait time for me to get this was about a month and a half. Get this one without the wait AND save $. Would like local pickup only if possible but would entertain shipping at buyers expense. I am in Holly Ridge , NC. $4800 picked up. I am also willing to pay $100 finders fee.

Reason for sale: I have decided that I am not going to be running race gas all the time and I don't have access to E85 unfortunately where I I've. So, in my opinion, for me, I believe the VMP 2650 would be a better choice if I only plan on running pump 93. If I were to have access to E85, I would 100% keep this blower and turn it up.

(Included username /date this time in pic mods my bad on first try.)
IMG_20180614_071137.jpeg

received_10217225167971338.jpeg

received_10217225165891286.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
You and intervention must be twins. Buy the same thing, sell the same thing to buy the same thing lol. GLWS. Very nice setup for someone

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
You and intervention must be twins. Buy the same thing, sell the same thing to buy the same thing lol. GLWS. Very nice setup for someone

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Yea, . Just a better setup for me imho. We both have Sonic blue cobras too. This is a BADASS blower and will shine on E85 or race fuel.

esonu

Established Member
If only I wasn’t broke . Free bump for a great deal

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
If only I wasn’t broke . Free bump for a great deal
Understood. Hopefully someone scoops it up soon. Honestly surprised it's still here. Almost started talking myself into keeping it the other day cause I want to be able to drive the car this summer. Adding some more pics to OP...

SVT Zorro

Established Member
(you can use Torco /91 and have good numbers if not E 85 available)...I will keep the eye on this until I sell my 2.3 Whipple GEN 2 ..if sold by then I will go after the new VMP 2.65 , good luck with sale!

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
(you can use Torco /91 and have good numbers if not E 85 available)...I will keep the eye on this until I sell my 2.3 Whipple GEN 2 ..if sold by then I will go after the new VMP 2.65 , good luck with sale!
Kind of want to keep my strut tower brace I have on there too so there's a couple things making me sell. Keep me posted, it's still sitting in my garage! Surprised I still have it honestly.

SVT Zorro

Established Member
Yes I will keep you posted if I can sell mine, may be a reason you still have this crusher kit Is because people are now turning heads towards the VMP's because of price and easy access to fuel rails with its design and numbers they can get. Really I'm anxious to see what kind of power you can have with the new Gen 3 2.65 VMP when is released.

Users who are viewing this thread