2 99-04 lightning exhaust allentown pa

oneqkgt

Established Member
I have two exhaust cat back for 99-04 lightnings. Borla and the dynomax kit. To be honest if no one wants them they will go in the garbage im sick of looking at them. I took them off lightnings that had been traded in with about 5k on them. if someone is close to my area they can call me and pick them up wed is garbage night here. 610-972 7071. oh i also have a 6lb lower pulley metco.

oneqkgt

Established Member
Its a one piece metco only thing is i cant find the stupid bolts for the thing. i will sell it cheap

timb245

Established Member
It looks like you want the exhaust picked up, but would you consider boxing 1 of them up and sending it to Las Vegas 89117, if so how much? thanks Tim B.

oneqkgt

Established Member
Its nice to see people need parts like this thats why i bought a lightning getting out of the super coupe seen you guys are alive thats for sure. how ever i think it would be easier for me to sell this thing some what local. hard checking freight everywhere. I will see what i can do.

whitelight00

live in morgantown/ reading area can buy the pully if still for sale and we can talk about the exhaust. 610-610-2180 if you want to do something

Users who are viewing this thread