2.9 with ported heads and cams build.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Should be to me soon to try and iron out the calibration. Had some more hold ups on combo. On way back from PRI.... be making room for it at shop.

That is great news!!
I know Al definitely needs some good news.
Keeping my fingers crossed for awesome results!!:rockon:

Blueline

Established Member
what was the name of your engine builder out on long island that put you through this nightmare?

Al Posted it on the previous page:
His name is Dave Kogan from Long Island. Poor excuse of a business man. His problems become your problems. I have high hopes now that I brought it L&M so we shall see.

Al Im very excited and with the right engine builder and def. right tuner We will be cruising before we know it! :rockon: :burnout:

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
Elvis has entered the building.....

I will be doing an exorcism on this car before i put one strap on this thing on the dyno :p

Hopefully in the coming week Ill have plenty of good news to share with Al and everyone thats been following the build.

1st on the list is a conservative 15-16psi calibration so Al can get some miles and seat time in the car finally after all the headaches.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Elvis has entered the building.....

I will be doing an exorcism on this car before i put one strap on this thing on the dyno :p

Hopefully in the coming week Ill have plenty of good news to share with Al and everyone thats been following the build.

1st on the list is a conservative 15-16psi calibration so Al can get some miles and seat time in the car finally after all the headaches.

I am glad that L&M built it and you are tuning it.
Definitely in good hands.
Al definitely needs some good news!
Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Blueline

Established Member
Im looking forward to this summer Al! Im very excited your getting everything back together!!!! Kevin work your magic then my cars on deck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread