m_b8b45e0c340641dd8fd8715311ea972f.jpg

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
360 FTW!!! Oh wait..... :lol1:
Both look sweet but I like how the whipple looks better :rockon:

GodStang

Established Member
MAn looks great BOTH are great blowers. You need a bigger plenum on that 3.4L its going to restrict you big time!!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I have always been a fan of Whipple but lately after doing a lot more research I have to say Kenne Bell is on top. 2.8 puts out unbelievable numbers.

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
damn. Must be nice.........

So which one do YOU think is better?

Well neither one is on the car/truck yet.. Good question though. I'll be interested in seeing how both the installs go, how well everything fits/looks...etc. I'll post up #'s for both after it's all said and done.

I picked the 2.8KB for the GT500, simply because I own a 2.2 for my 03, and haven't had a single issue with it. Shelby Auto's also choose this for their "ultimate" upgrade on their cars, thus there should be quite a bit of research/refinement of this specific compressor. I'm hoping to have little to no issues whatsoever.

I picked the 3.4 for the truck based upon my tuner's suggestion. They've done countless blower upgrades/installs, and this seems to be the best candidate for my specific build. I'll be running a Ford GT alum. block, new Trick-Flow 2V heads & cams, so maximizing the airflow was on the top of my list.

Users who are viewing this thread