2.8 Kb Dyno Tmrw

jazz

Established Member
Im getting my car on the dyno tomorrow. Just wondering what kind of numbers it ll put down, ANY estimates from my fellow KB members???

Mods are:
2.8 Kb 3" Pulley stock lower
168 TB
Id1000
Mrt Offroad H pipe
C&R Dual Fan HE
Lund Tune
91+32oz torco

jazz

Established Member
Dyno is happening next week now. Had to deal with something. I will be posting the results next week along with a video.
I was really hoping to hit 700 but I guess it won't. I thought 3" pulley would hit at least close to 700. Maybe I should've gone with 2 7/8 pulley but was told that 2 7/8 pulley should be only with race gas because too much boost. Maybe With headers it ll drop the boost. Who has gone with 2 7/8 pulley?

Heddde

Established Member
Dyno is happening next week now. Had to deal with something. I will be posting the results next week along with a video.
I was really hoping to hit 700 but I guess it won't. I thought 3" pulley would hit at least close to 700. Maybe I should've gone with 2 7/8 pulley but was told that 2 7/8 pulley should be only with race gas because too much boost. Maybe With headers it ll drop the boost. Who has gone with 2 7/8 pulley?

I have 2 7/8 pulley on mine and it makes 730hp in the engine!

fullsyz

Established Member
I'm running a 2 7/8 pulley, KB 2.8. Ford Performance short block, JDM cams, ported heads, ARH long tubes. Boost is just shy of 16psi. 91 pump gas. 707RWHP.

fullsyz

Established Member
.....also running FB Performance auto trans. whatever assumptions you want to make with dyno numbers and automatics.

Users who are viewing this thread